Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Satori Shimida (played by SoulHeart57)

Satori smiles and pats Carneline’s head.
Jolene Ivanov (played anonymously)

She grabbed a glass and filled it with some ice then poured herself a glass of herself. She took a sip then smirked, "This is the good stuff."

6dafeb782db1d507ec17178e9f2576a72401a260.gif

Satori decide to walk over to Jolyne in hopes of making friends. “Umm… hi, I’m Satori, Satori Shimida… i-it’s nice to meet you…” She looks down nervously.

She looked at Satori, up and down then smiled, "I am Jolene Ivanov and nice to meet you too." She then took another sip of her drink.

Satori smiles. “Uh… do you mind if i sit wiht you? I-i don’t know many people here…. In fact, your the first, besides Carneline, who I’ve know his entire life.”

"I don't mind at all", she then threw her head back and drank all of the whiskey that was in her cup. She hit it back down on the table, making Clank! noise.

Satori smiles. “Thanks!”

"No problem", she smiled then poured herself more whiskey into her glass. "Feel free to get yourself anything to eat or drink", she said then took a sip of her drink.

“Do they have Pork? I love pork chops… and bacon… and anything from a pig… mostly… and maybe a sake?”
sunny (played by NiftySpiffy)

he's sitting in a corner

"Sure, it's possible", Jolene shrugged. As she shrugged, her hoop earrings swayed a little with her movement.

Satori smiles and ordered smothered pork chops and a Sake. “This is delicious! You very pretty by the way.. unlike me… most people think Kitsune’s are evil, ugly demons…”
sunny (played by NiftySpiffy)

he noticed them "...?"

"Really? My friend from Japan, Teruko, said the Kitsune were beautiful creatures and her clan worships them", she raised her eyebrow.

Satori looks up in awe. “R-really? Th-that’s awesome!”

"At least I think that was she said. My hands are bleeding out due to me making an flak jacket for my husband who was my comrade then", she rubbed her chin. Despite her long nails, painted red, and its silky looking appearance, there were a lot of tiny scars on both of her hands.

“O-oh… i see. Are you ok now? I can heal it…”
Arren (played by Wraith_of_Dragons)

Arren slipped quietly into the bar. Before he could make it to a side table he tripped and fell.
Crap! he thought.
Getting up he sat in the nearest chair, hoping no one noticed.

"That was years ago and they are already healed", she chuckled. She then looked at Arren, "You okay?"
Minekayo (played by NiftySpiffy)

they sit outside humming Prairies

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus