Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Mary (played by Reithesniper)

"Then this is gonna be real stressful for ya, I can take ya out for about a hour or so before I'm out" She offer a hand to the Air "If you know what jumping is, Jump to me and I can buy ya some time in the real world"
UNSC Infinity (played by Shadeslayer45)

she was curious and because of her nature as a research and combat AI she jumped from her pedestal expecting nothing really to happen

Mary managed to "pull" infinty from the pedestal, Mary had created a human body that would last about an hour at most "done, when it dust you will be back on the pedestal" She began fixing the damage, gravity was no longer working on objects around her as her hair began to float

she touches her ship for the first time since her activations actually feeling her ship her yellow eyes setting on the steel grey of her armor horribly abused but tried and tested through its combat

She smiled at Infinity "need some new armor, I can do that to hun" And then rose falls out of a portal

"titanium A3 Battleplate not the strongest against plasma damage but i do not know of a stronger material to bind to my hull"

She looked at rose and back to Infinity "alright, now allow me to fix that for you" As she focused everything around her began "Healing"

and infinity lost her self in the touch of the coolness of her armor sure alarms often told her when sections of her hull were "too hot" but she never truly felt that heat she was an AI she was a created why should she be allowed the feelings granted by a flesh body?

She looked at infinity "aye what cha thinkin about don't get all, I don't deserve this on me, You've been a hologram for years you deserve this more than I do"

"i was made by humanity...to fight her enemies i was never born like the AI cortana and after her going rouge we created were suppressed more out of fear i only am as intelligent as i am due to my activation being shortly after cortana unleashed her guardians upon me"

"you sound like you need a hug...and therapy" She pat Infinity, and pulled her in for a hug "Well while you like this, you got no battles or anyone to fight, you can be you"

"be me...what does it mean to be me?" for as long as she could remember she was unfeeling uncaring she never truly had any friends only technicians that poked around her code for signs of rampancy truly she had no idea how longer she could go before rampancy consumed her mind and drove her to insanity

She thought... "what is it to be you...do what makes you smile" She backed up and smiled "helping you out makes me smile, perhaps you'd like to go to the shops or do gardening like rose on the ground there"

"i only have an hour then its back to the confines of my 970 million ton titanium body" she looks at infinity the white UNSC INFINITY covered in soot from battle and partially melted in place where her energy shield had broken and been bombarded by plasma and other forms of fire based attacks mostly being magic hence why the experimental magic jammer was installed on her
Mad Rat (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Mad Rat is just watching the conversation go on. In the meantime, he continues eating those cheese puffs. What a totally normal zombie rat he is. Ngl.
Kukiyoko (played by NiftySpiffy)

he walked in
Tessa Markojovic (played by randomentity777)

"Hey there." Tess waves to Kukiyoko.
Kukiyoko (played by NiftySpiffy)

"Hi!" he waved back
Dash (played by BERDIEBerd)

The small pegasus decided to go ahead and explore this bar more. It was interesting and before she would make her go, it would be nice to at least gather what this place had to offer right? Dash went ahead and trotted around the place, giving an occasional catch-of-an-eye to something or someone interesting. However she didn’t go to anybody at all in an matter of fact.

This place has a Libary? Gee, Spark would love this place. Except for the drinking, she isn’t exactly the alcoholic type. To be honest, she wasn’t either. Yes she would have an occasional drink or so but she was not the type to get herself completely out of control and drink herself to her limit. Except for the time she was getting over her old divorce. Yeah that was something.

Her eyes caught onto that same AI that she met before with some people…or creatures of that matter. She wouldn’t mind going over to chat with them, but it also wouldn’t be the greatest idea either. So she decided to just keep moving and see if anybody would be willing to have a semi-normal conversation with her.
“Hmm…”

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus