Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

having enough he stands up picks up all the boxes walks outside the bar and hurls them miles away
HMS Revenge (played by Gottmituns)

"Somebody also took the launching platform off my X turret! Oh, and Hood, did you receive the tea from Sovereign?"
Feldwebel Abigail Ackermann (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“They warned you to stop opening boxes.” She worked on her....very dirty....Karabiner 98AZ.
Hood (played by AgitoAceXIII)

HMS Revenge wrote:
"Somebody also took the launching platform off my X turret! Oh, and Hood, did you receive the tea from Sovereign?"

“She was supposed to bring me tea?”

he walks in and hands abigail some cleaning solutions or well what little he still had left

Hood wrote:
HMS Revenge wrote:

“She was supposed to bring me tea?”

"Did she not? Oh that girl."
“What would he need that for!? Clearly he gets plenty pervy with you!”
> The Commander is likely to be in trouble if it’s what I think it is this girl just outed…but for the sake of keeping this clean, I best not say.
Commander of the Azur Lane (played by Shadeslayer45)

except this writer keeps him to a certain level of perviness that is nothing like sora saw so whatever she saw wasn't ordered by him
> Maybe there’s someone else attempting to mess up the status quo? Sora looks concerned now.
“I’ve heard of this…someone orders things in someone else’s name to try to get the latter in trouble…”

"all purchases are monitored by the admiral and checked at each nations port so again it couldn't have been sent to me sora"

unlimited doesn't care work no wait thats a fate reference short of it he doesn't care

"Did Naval Command commit identity fraud?"

"have you checked your list of past purchases all military's are required to keep a list of purchases made. i used to assist king george in tracking royal navy purchases"
“…The only explanation I can think of is…say it with me, people…Dramcorp. They’ve stuck their hands everywhere…maybe Naval Command did that because they were replaced?”

an angry tick mark the size of a planet would appear on his head...if this were an anime and its not as he takes deep breaths to calm himself he didn't need to start an incident here just keep your cool waker is what he told himself
> There’s someone just outside. She hadn’t stepped in because she felt no need to then.

"Somebody embedded themselves within Azur Lane?"
HMS Revenge wrote:
"Somebody embedded themselves within Azur Lane?"

“You could say that.”
> Mysterious…

"probably a siren and not what that whatever is talking about heck i don't trust the other enterprise"

"yep i haven't oathed anyone been using gems for dock space and the occasional skin here and there"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus