Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

flare wrote:
prepares my seering light breath weapon

Queue an Aquina to the Rescue. "Searing Light is a single Target Cleric Spell that only harms embodiments of pure evil, it eats a standard action to cast, requires a third level slot and at least 5 levels of cleric. there is no species of Dragon or Dragonborn that can cast cleric spells as breath weapons, and after your one searing light for the day, you have to rest for 8 hours then spend an hour in Prayer after that. and if you are some homebrew dragonborn that can turn single target spells into area effects with zero damage loss. i don't know which dungeon master was CENSORED to allow such a build. tell mister dragonborn cleric? did your DM also allow you to munchkin the race creation rules out of Tashas?" Aquina broke the 4th wall on this heavily homebrewed dragonborn cleric no sane DM would allow.
Shadeslayer45

((grabs popcorn))
Commander of the Azur Lane (played by Shadeslayer45)

HMS Revenge wrote:
Revenge looked at the splintered face of Shade and shook her head. She approached quietly (Close to floating, some would say) and pulled a single splinter out before tossing it off.

"Your face really is horrible... I should say in horrible condition. The face itself is..."

She proceeded not to finish the sentence

"revenge leave the dude be he's trying to rest he can't do that if you try to be his mom"
"did you know? little Wyrmling Cleric? that the moment you cast searing light? that everyone in this room gets a free opportunity attack against an armor class of autohit? and that one hit, even it does nothing, automatically interrupts your little spell and makes you waste the slot, and i see many fighters, a barbarian or few, and possibly a few rogues in the shadows who would love to sell your kidneys to the necromancers guild."
Warspite (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Dare I ask what’s going on now?”
Commander of the Azur Lane (played by Shadeslayer45)

"one of those supposed fourth wall breaks that or ranting"
"Auntie Aquina tends to break the 4th Wall. sorriesies."
HMS Revenge (played by Gottmituns)

“Ah, rest all you want.”

Revenge appeared at the couch again and closed her eyes.
flare (played by PodFlare4)

meanwhile downstairs in the target range
flare (played by PodFlare4)

flare practices using his incinerating light breath weapon
HMS Revenge (played by Gottmituns)

Revenge couldn’t sleep. “Is there a room in this place that feels like an ocean yet fits in a small space? I just want to float without being bothered by the sounds of… feet and voices."
Akashi (played by randomentity777)

"Nya! I have a modified Stuka ready for combat testing. Anyone interested?"
"A modified Stuka? I'm interested."

"Nya, it's equipped with an M32 rotary grenade launcher turret, and carries V1 rockets on wing sponsons as well." Akashi gestures to the plane in question, parked behind her market stall.
Bismarck (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Akashi wrote:
"Nya! I have a modified Stuka ready for combat testing. Anyone interested?"

“Test it.”
"Fly it."

"Will do, nya. I'll update you on how it handles."
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

napping vampire noises
> Cue a rather cute girl suddenly dropping into the room. She stays silent, looking confused. Seems she had been missing for the better part of a few months.
Fumizuki pokes up from her blanket fort. "Huh? Who's there?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus