Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

He continued rubbing his temples as a slight fuchsia hue began glowing from his broken horn
Pyro (played by randomentity777)

Pyro pulls out a paddling pool and fills it with gasoline. They then light a match and drop it into the paddling pool. They then sit down and stare at the flames, transfixed.
Ren Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Ren, somehow finds a charging station and proceeds to call Finn, who immediately arrives after.
Finn walks towards Ren in a confident stride and with a smile. He then proceeds to look at him in surprise for a few seconds before saying, "Dude, I just saw Pyro, wanna get an autograph?"
She walks into the bar, orders herself tea because that’s how British she is, and inspects her rifle.
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

he sticks to his corner being the edgelord that he is because he has no friends and hates himself? idk cheif shade's weird
His broken horn was now a wild tone of fuchsia, as he continued rubbing his temples
The Uchiha Clan (played by SoulHeart57)

Sakura Haruno wrote:
”Yo, Itachi”, Kisame waved towards him.

Itachi smiles. “Ah, Kisame, it’s good to see you. How’s the Samehada doing? You’re keeping your sword fed, right?”

he just sat in his corner the sword quiet literally stabbed into the floor
Raven Romanoff (played by SoulHeart57)

Raven sits in a booth, bored and lonely. She takes a sip from a new bottle of Vodka.

he wasn't going to move he was just staring at his reflection in the swords blade yes shocker vampires have reflections

Raven decides to go outside and look at the stars.

"contemplating the unending question of why we exist on this censored because the high goddess kim would bonk me for bad language excuse of a planet?" he followed her outside leaning against the bars wall

Raven shrugs. “No… I’m just wondering what use i have on this world. Do i have any use? After i defected from Hydra… what is my purpose? I’m not the best at being a hero…”

"your five idiot having existental crisis are for the old idiots like me"

Raven sighs. “Yeah.. i guess. But still, i was created to kill heroes… but i realized that wasn’t right… so i tried being one… but my past with Hydra make it hard. So what am I supposed to do?”

"prove people wrong der"

Raven nods. “Thanks…” She smiles and hugs shade, then pulls away quickly realizing she may have just assaulted his boundaries. “S-sorry…”

he just hugs her he was fine the girl looked like she needed it

Raven smiles. “So, what do you want to do now? We could go hunting or something.” She blushes slightly.

"depends girl what do you want your not someones tool" he stopped hugging her stretched his hand out...only for the greatsword to come flying towards his outstretched hand slamming into it

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus