Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Jake Nelson (played by EmoAndrewHussie)

He silently came into the bar hoping not to attract anyone's attention
Dao Tian (played by starwolf)

*ge looked around feeling bored and plopping his face down on the bar counter*

He silently closed the door still trying not to attract anyone's attention

*he turned his head to the door opening*

He closed his eyes, cringing about the fact he got noticed "please don't speak to me" he told himself silently
Isaac Moriah (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Isaac walked to Dao Tian then waved hi to him.
Mask (played by Reithesniper)

She materilied infront of jake in Spirit form "Welcome" Her voice echoed a bit but thats just how it is

He got startled putting his hoodie on, hoping to camouflage within his new surroundings

*he smiled at Isaac* “hello”

"Can you not see me???"She tilted her head at Jake "don't tell me he's normal-"
"I think that Mechanic guy made an honest mistwake. He only wanted to twy and save Miss Infinity. He didn't mean to destwoy the ship."
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

"i doubt it fumizuki" yes he was somehow talking to her over long distances oh yeah it was called USING A PHONE!
"You never gave him a chance to explain though." Fumizuki pointed out. "I went and talked with him aftwerwards. He told me face to face that he had only wanted to help, and he was twying to salvage the Infwinity's compwuters so he could try and recover her and return her to us. He also swaid that he was nevwer coming back here again because he knows that you would twy to hwurt him."

"thats his decision i have no desire to harm him anymore i've...reflected on that"
"Okay." Fumizuki smiles warmly.

"infinities gone accept that not going to suger coat it you can't resurrected the dead she's gone"
Ren Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

"You do that and get afterburnt while I go do something less insane", Ren told Finn mockingly and proceeded to check the bar's music equipment. Some time after, he sensed some sort of spirit, and walked up to where Mask was.
"Guess learning some magic wasn't useless after all..." He said and began to ask Mask about the staff here.

*he yawned sleepily*
> A bit lost, Kasumi starts looking around at the surroundings…she had no clue where she was…

She shrugged "The staff here is uhm...strange, I cant see them" She floated upside down "I think everyone sees them differently"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus