Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Sakura Haruno (played anonymously)

The Uchiha Clan wrote:
Itachi smiles. “Don’t mind if i do… thank you Otokage-Sama”

She joins the other two; Kabuto and Kisame at a booth far away from Sasuko’s view. Kabuto masked the three’s chakras when they first entered the bar.
The Uchiha Clan (played by SoulHeart57)

Itachi smiles and follows her. Sasuko is distracted by their mother sleeping.
Indra (played by AgitoAceXIII)

And Indra is doing…Indra things.
Zina (played by Reithesniper)

Zina, being bored poked indra "what ya doing cat lady?" She'd tilt her head
Noble Six (played by Shadeslayer45)

having a mental breakdown
Xaria Li (played by Yohanon)

The felidroid stepped through the door and into the bar, her glowing eyes scanning the initial surroundings of the interior. "Hey.. Is there, like, a strong outlet in this place? I really need a recharge.. and maybe a screwdriver~" She gave a typical femme felid-like toothy grin. Was the femmachine talking about the tool, or the drink? Xar was fine with either one, either way~
Jet (played by Reithesniper)

"I can offer a recharge, and A screwdriver if you don't mind me getting it from my farm" She'd tilt her head "Tho why do you need A screwdriver???"

Xaria looked happier, stepping in and approaching the one who offered. "Wonderful! One of each, please~" She tilted her head too when asked why she needed one. She'd show them! Xaria lifted her sweater collar aside slightly, using her tail to point at a little piece of metal sticking out her neck, below the corporation collar on her neck. "Oh- uh, I got a few screws loose, and they're rubbing me the wrong way. I'd rather not break a nail trying to get them back in.." With that said, She'd inquire about that available power outlet, as three metal plug-in prongs extended from the tip of Xaria's tail right after to get a good recharge~
Jet (played by Reithesniper)

Jet's hand began glowing with electcity, She'd touch the three prongs, while have a shadow clone get a screwdriver "Im assuming that would be bad if they fell out?"
Pyro (played by randomentity777)

Meanwhile, the incomprehensible immolator has started a small fire, and is toasting a marshmallow over it.

The femmachine didn't realize the lady she was talking with had the power! Electricity channeled into her tail and up her spine, both of which glowing with the fresh energy she just received "Woah! I was just askin' for a power outlet, but hey, my back-up batteries are pretty much charged! That was *much* quicker and easier, I feel great~" Xaria gave her two thumbs up as the tip of her tail returned back to normal shape, chuckling as she gave what little nod she could. "Hehe yeah, I'm afraid we might have a rolling head case if I don't get these dang things back in~"
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

he appears in the bar the great sword now his weapon his regular sword still in its sheath on his back the length of his new weapons blade dripping black blood

Pyro looks over and waves cheerfully to Shade. After all, from their perspective, Shade was armed with a candy cane that was dripping rainbows.
Indra (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Zina wrote:
Zina, being bored poked indra "what ya doing cat lady?" She'd tilt her head

“If ya are talkin’ to me, then I’m beating the shit outta this punchin’ bag with my weapons.”

Pyro sets up a punching bag of their own, only for them to douse it in gasoline and light it on fire. They clap while making mumbled noises of glee, then sit and watch the flames.
Isaac Moriah (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Pyro wrote:
Pyro sets up a punching bag of their own, only for them to douse it in gasoline and light it on fire. They clap while making mumbled noises of glee, then sit and watch the flames.
Isaac then looked surprised then clapped for Pyro. It seems he thinks that ability is epic.
The Uchiha Clan (played by SoulHeart57)

Itachi grabs some bottles of Sake and goes back to the table with Sakura and the rest.
He sat in a corner rubbing his temples
Sakura Haruno (played anonymously)

”Yo, Itachi”, Kisame waved towards him.
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

he walked to an empty booth and just looked at the new war sword he had obtained his mind a whirlwind of thoughts

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus