Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

ignores everyone in the room since he finds them annoying
Isaac Moriah (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Isaac sat down on the chair. "Mind if i tell you about my friends, including myself?'
Gwen foster (played by scare)

Gwen um Sure I do enjoy a very story Gwen said finding a good story to listen at From someone named Isaac
Honey (played by Reithesniper)

honey walked over to shade "yo"

"sup" he turns his head to stare at honey
Raven Romanoff (played by SoulHeart57)

Raven grabs Claires hand and runs to shade. “Claire, this is my Friend(?) shade, Shade, this is my friend and fellow avenger Claire Danvers.”

"i uh hello?" he was caught off guard by raven's sudden appearance and the appearance of the women he had just been introduced to
Pearlessense (played by PercyJacksonGuru5061)

Mask wrote:
she sigh "isn't it too a large vortex, either way that thing eats everything from mass to energy" she looked at her new friend "are ok?" she'd then facepalmed "your scared, right?"

Pearl, still in her fish tank, nodded as the crab huddled against her, anxiously.
Claire Danvers (played by SoulHeart57)

Claire smiles. “Hi, nice to meet you. Sorry, raven can be a bit excitable.”

"its fine really" he still had his great sword sniper and sword on his back how he fit all three was beyond him
Marshall Lee (played anonymously)

He sat down in a booth
Pearlessense (played by PercyJacksonGuru5061)

The sea goddess noticed that the black hole was gone. She didn't know who sealed it up and everything but she was happy and relieved that she didn't have to be anxious anymore. Pearl looked up at her new friend and smiled.

" It is really nice to meet you. Sorry, about the scare there! I really needed to summon one of my critters to comfort me. Stuff like that just freaks me out a lot! "

After looking at her new friend, she looked down at the crab who pinched its claws. Pearl looked at it and decided to speak to it to show off one of her special abilities.

Gwen wanna hangout Marshall?

"Sure" he told gwen

Gwen okay

He took out a red bouncy ball

Gwen she looked at him
Chia (played by Reithesniper)

The mouse would enter dressed similar to a maid, she was drinking apple juice from a juice box "yo"

"sup." He said to chia

Gwen I will be outside waiting on you to Join me

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus