Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Marshall Lee (played anonymously)

He bit into the bouncy ball draining it of it's red hue
Gwen foster (played by scare)

Gwen looked at him woah that is cool she said to marshall
Marshall Lee (played anonymously)

"It's just how I drink." he told gwen

Gwen here is a red slushie she said giving it to him
Chia (played by Reithesniper)

the mouse would argue with here counterpart part "i know orange is a great color but i'm not going to paint my entire room orange....IF YOUR NOT GOING TO LISTEN WHY WOULD YOU ASK FOR MY OPINION!!" she is yelling to herself for anyone not in her head
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

"WOULD YOU SHUT UP!" he snapped at her clearly annoyed by her yelling
Claire Danvers wrote:
Claire walks in, looking around. “Huh… so this is the bar i heard about. I also heard Theo Stark and Raven Romanoff would be here.”

"Hi."

Gwen hey Theo she said smiling
Chia (played by Reithesniper)

The Queen, as she'd called herself became visible, she would seem as if she's about to yell just to get her mouth slapped shut by chia herself "sorry!"
Siege (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Vampires, huh…Well you can’t be worse than the devils.”
Honey (played by Reithesniper)

"nah he kills things like that"

“I don’t think you understand what I mean when I say “devils”.”
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

"Hold on.." Azumi sensed some sort of being, it was a vampire. She used a spell to pull Finn out of whatever shenanigans he was up to and stood in front of them, arms stretched. Looking around she saw Marshall Lee as he sucked something red until it went grey. She then proceeded to make a some sort of divine force field around them and said, "You two stay there, I'll deal with the vampire". Finn and Ren nodded and she went to confront the Vampire, holding a piece of garlic behind her.
"Hello Mister Vampire!", she said, "You're not one of those evil vampires right?"
Isaac Moriah (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Isaac is just relaxing. What a chill dude he is.

he sat in his booth arms crossed and in...not a pleasant mood which was pretty normal for shade
And Duke of York was doing…normal royal vampire things, I guess, whatever the hell those are.

H A T E why well there are a number of reasons for shade to want to throw duke of york out a window

And Siege was just doing Siege things, like sitting back, legs up on the table she was sitting at, and sucking on a sucker, despite being unable to taste the sweetness of them.
Alex (played by Reithesniper)

the dream eater would enter through a portal "reeks of tension in here-"

“You have no idea.”

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus