Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

"Yeah. Also for some reason, he has very high evasive."
Honey (played by Reithesniper)

"yeesh ok-" she think about it "i know zero bonus spells"
(Damn, Matt, Natalie and Nolegs already died on the first turn XD)

(rip.)
"I could use my nine lives skill so we can like get a auto-revive status effect if we die. But it has a 10 turn cooldown so that sucks."
(Dang, first Nolegs was healed by an enemy, NEXT he died. Wow.)

"do It then" Insert honey trying to hit this thing repeatedly "stop dodging and fight me!"
"Alright." Nolegs then got a warp star (for some reason he has one.) then used his nine lives skill. It gave any living people auto revive. nice.
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

he looks at the gravestone says screw it and just punches the thing with all his strength
"Also careful when using items. We don't know what item we have if the weather is just glitchy."

"fair enough figured a game world with problems would be a pain in the this has been censored for potty mouth language the writer has been sacked"
"Yeah, i agree right there."
Roadhog (played by randomentity777)

Honey wrote:
Honey walked to roadhog, she'd toss him some garlic bread "I would strike you but shade did that before I could"

"Thanks for the bread though." Roadhog gently headpats Honey before he heads off.
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Azumi, after giving Ren a huge lecture about wandering into strange places by himself, approaches Nolegs with a curious look on her face.
"Are you perhaps... A bakeneko?"
Raven Romanoff (played by SoulHeart57)

Raven wormholes to Shade. “What’s going on?”
Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
Azumi, after giving Ren a huge lecture about wandering into strange places by himself, approaches Nolegs with a curious look on her face.
"Are you perhaps... A bakeneko?"
"What the hell? No!"

"well raven we are fighting a giant gravestone...yeah its weird"
"Which is a giant glitch boss for some r-" Insert Nolegs getting absolutely pwned "Welp, i'm dead."

he just facepalms and dropkicks the boss sending it hurtling into the ground
SIKE! Nolegs had the auto revive status. "Haha, get pranked."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus