Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Commander of the Azur Lane (played by Shadeslayer45)

"my "i'm in danger senses are tinging"

he casually peers around watching his surroundings
HMS Revenge (played by Gottmituns)

Revenge kept moving then turned her head. “Oh, Prinz, you want this?”

She walked to the spot and place the bottle on the ground.

Soon she disappeared into some bushes and appeared at a vantage point. Then she aimed her guns at a pole, ready to trigger the last step of the plan.
Prinz Eugen (played by AgitoAceXIII)

She takes the beer, opens it, and then proceeds to chug it like a.....eh, I probably shouldn’t say that.
Meanwhile, she picked up the stack of magazines that Hood left behind, and Hood took her position with Revenge.

Revenge "accidentally fired" her guns, and down the pole went, causing a chain reaction that would take a few hours to clean up.

"There, all set."
Hood (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“So what happens now?”

"The inevitable, interaction."

And of course, Eugen flips over drunk into Wales’ chest, who, instead of saying something, drags her to bed with her. “Uh....wow.”
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

falls out of a tree embedding his head into the ground like a ostrich after the shot was fired and his face has the expression of a man who just no longer wish to yeah you get the point

Revenge smiled, but she was already looking away. "Hood, do you enjoy this?"

“Well that was certainly something.”

“I-Indeed, maybe I should help with the clean-up, I’ve seen enough of this.”

“Indeed—it might be getting a bit too....hot for us.”

"A-Aye..." Revenge felt as though she could not leave the vantage point.
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

muffled dead inside noises
"...I think I shall continue my conquest of Southern England now. Gott helfe den Engländern..."
Monika von König wrote:
"...I think I shall continue my conquest of Southern England now. Gott helfe den Engländern..."

“Don’t even think about it.”
Akashi (played by randomentity777)

Commander of the Azur Lane wrote:
"those things are such a scam you darn cat"

"Nya, how else is Akashi supposed to distribute the planes? Do you have a better idea, nya?"
Commander of the Azur Lane (played by Shadeslayer45)

"you sell lower rarity equipment in high tier tech box put tier three gear in tier 3 boxes you get the point"
Ashley Nicole (played by sarah18394729)

: A bright light started showing in the middle of the bar it started getting brighter and Brighter before two figures showed up a tall man who appeared to be very rich and a VERY RARE deerling pet who looked malnourished and scared around her master, The deerling pet was on her hands and knees with a leash around her neck and it was held by her master..........Once the light faded her master walked over to the bar and sat on a barstool and tied her leash to the barstool next to his so she wouldn't go anywhere he then ordered a drink and paid with rare money called browny this showed EVERYONE that he was not from any of their worlds and That he was from a world for vampires:

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus