Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

"i take offense just from you existing mate"
King George V wrote:
Monika von König wrote:
"...I think I shall continue my conquest of Southern England now. Gott helfe den Engländern..."

“Don’t even think about it.”

"I'll consider stopping once you actually win a battle."
“Oh? Was Jutland not enough for you? How about I ask my friends in the Eagle Union how Belleau Wood went for you?”

"burn"

he had returned to the corner he usually sat in and kinda just watched everything going on
“Those were mere experiments, ones that failed. Somme, Gott ruhe ihre Seelen, brought great ideas to the table. As I have learned, other, alternate German Empires, failed to survive the First World War. I have improved my tactics. You have time-traveling morons to thank for that."

"i don't think i appreciate you saying those battles with their loss of life were just experiments you insensitive conquereristic piece of" the following has been censored by the i don't want to get banned association
“Oh you care? I’m surprised.”

The next few words have been removed for several reasons

"what simply because im a vampire i shouldn't care for human life i joined the military BECAUSE i care about human life"
“What, you think we’re a bunch of nihilistic soldiers?”
Monika started to walk out, then she disappeared after a fog surrounded her.

“Pawns. Do you think I feel?”

"your a shite commander then"
Akashi (played by randomentity777)

Commander of the Azur Lane wrote:
"you sell lower rarity equipment in high tier tech box put tier three gear in tier 3 boxes you get the point"

She nods. "Akashi gets it, nya. Thank you, Commander, I'll take your advise into consideration, nya."
Monika von König wrote:
Monika started to walk out, then she disappeared after a fog surrounded her.

“Pawns. Do you think I feel?”

“You should, considering what World War I did for the people of Europe.”
HMS Revenge (played by Gottmituns)

"And with that, she's gone. I'd love to have her ousted one day, that heartless woman."
"Then throw the CENSOREDing Weimar at her. See if she can handle what comes next!"

"The fool doesn't even notice her ports are burning."

"yeah because they are "failed experiments" lousy unsympathetic piece of this post has been censored by the don't ban me foundation
Shade Waker wrote:
"yeah because they are "failed experiments" lousy unsympathetic piece of this post has been censored by the don't ban me foundation

"Let's see how failed when the, eh....what was it called. The Bavarian word for simple minded?"
"Too loud! Can you all play nice pwease?" The smol floof shipgirl pokes her head out of her blanket fort.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Don't let us bother you, go ahead and keep playing."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus