Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Tora (played by Reithesniper)

Tora walked over to them, dark spots forming under hey eyes from the Black flames she just used "I'm alive still"
michal onyx (played by sammythepup)

"mhm...now" she sat in a chair regally "shall we speak and drink?"
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

"from your posture your royalty yes?"

"hardly, but many eons ago, our family was"

"by the laws of human world you still would but something tells me your uhh husband changed that due to his nonsense"

"you are very clever, not very often one is handsome and clever"

he just shrugs shade was shade he didn't care

"Fox lady, I wont question it"

"oh! pardon me, where are my manners. my name is Thyra Onyx. old queen to the Onyx empire that has long fallen"

"Empire, cool I heard my Parents were working in a kindom with high power, they were royals or whatever-"

"ah, but my and my son" she gave a loving glace to her sleeping child "are not from this world..."

"onyx empire hold on hold on" he goes digging through his bag and then passes over a paper "found this when i got flung across worlds"
Ren Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

"Did I just hear the word, 'royalty' from a kitsune?", Ren asked the Fox, "Guess you guys really aren't from this world. From where I'm from, kitsune mostly serve in shrines"

Thyra suddenly awoken "oh...my apologies, it seems ive fallen asleep...im sorry but could you all please ask me aga-" she looks down at the papers and halts. before standing up intensely reading the papers "this is.......the history of...my family....and it goes back 50 generations...." she looked up at shade tearfully clutching the papers to her chest "this means a lot to me...we only knew of 5 generations back..thank you, it seems i have chosen the perfect mentor for my child" she bows to him "i am forever in your debt"

"least i could do here's a word of advice a nation can rebuilt you just have to put in the work mam"

"oh i do have plans about it. but in order to do so we need an emporer, and in order for that to happen, i need to marry. and i refuse to marry anyone i dont like." she huffed

"completely understandable"

"as it should be"

he leans back in his seat his gear all equipped

Onyx's eyes flutter open but does nothing else not wanting anyone to worry

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus