Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Ren Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

"Mom never lets me learn magic..." Ren said to Honey.
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

"That's because your magic is constantly unstable, Son. Do you not know what would happen if you did just a simple fireball?", Azumi said to Ren, arms crossed
Honey (played by Reithesniper)

"Thats whats fun about magic" She smiled at ren "Don't sweat it my guy, Mine is unstable, any and all spells from me are amplified" She'd stand up still stuffing her face "Trust me, its gonna be a long process when learning how to control small spells like teleportation"
michal onyx (played by sammythepup)

T: she sat by the fire smoking her pipe inside the bar

Honey teleported over to Thrya "what cha doing lady" She handed her a peiece of garlic bread

T: he leaned forward "and who is this cute little one?" she playfully pinched honey's cheek "awe, how sweet of you" she takes the garlic bread

Onyx stared at honey from across the room darkly. he was very over protective of his mother...he lost her once..he would be damned if any one tried to take her away from him

"I'm 19 lady-" She blushed at the comment, but what can you say she barely goes out, She simply tipped her hat "Names Honey m'lady"

T: "oh honey, im over 80,000 years old. but, its wonderful to see such a young polite young lady! your mother must be very proud now now Onyx watch the glares"

"Hehe, my mother" Honey put up a fake smile "Thanks Lady, whats your name anyways?"

T: "my name is Thyra now now whats with the fake smile? cmon, lets see that face shine"

"Well I don't know my mother specifically, But the villagers like me being around" She smiled, genuine, finally someone motherly

T: "oh dear! oh sweetie come here" she pulled honey into a hug

Honey is ok with this, honey convered her face with her hat once again

T: "now there, ill be your mother, now you have a mom" she lifted her onto her lap "now...i think its long past due you had some mother-daughter talk."

"oh no-" Honey lifted her hat "This is finna last a while-"

T: her eyes brighten as she snapped her fingers, and the chair she sits upon is now covered in thick soft pillows "and we have all the time in the world"

"Your tall-" Honey took out her spell book "Your a kitsune right?" She snapped as a plate of fried tofu appeared "I heard they liked tofu-"

T: "that we do, its actually one of my many....sorry i shouldnt lie to my daughter, i just like all food. but, that is catching my eye...what interesting book"

"Oh, no need to lie m'lady" She pointed to michal "So who is he, he looks like you"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus