Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

michal onyx (played by sammythepup)

T: "that would be your brother, he is my son...i wouldnt ask about who dad is though" she thoughtfully touched the scar on her neck
Honey (played by Reithesniper)

Honey teleported to michal "I heard from the dragon hunter you got some pretty good mana"

Onyx blinked "m..mana? whats that? this?" he opened his palm and instantly a very hot blue fire sprung to life. dancing in his palm

"Thats some magic power you got there, How much can you put out at once?"

"uh...well" he walked outside making sure she watched and aimed at one of the many large iron oaks and the small flame instantly burst forth and within seconds, the centuries old oak was reduced to ash "that..much?"

"But how long can you hold it, If you can hold it you can do things like this" She pointed up as hundreds if not thousands of large meteorites appeared in the air, dispite this now being a world ending situation she shover her hands in her overcoat pokets

he tilted his head and pointed his palm to the sky and shot the flames at the rocks and it reached them easily as they slowly started to heat but they heated quicker and quicker as it started to rain molten slag and lava he condesed it all into one small super dense ball still heating it. slowly burning away the impurities until nothing but a dark blade was left from all of the rocks

"Nice one" She'd laugh "let see whats stronger, my broom or that sword" The seemingly normal broom appeared in her hand

"thats not fair! i see those soul steel glyphs!" he huffed

T: suddenly appearing behind them "now now little ones, dont be fighting" she gave a sugar sweet smile

She turned "I won't hurt him, I just wanna see his limits"

T: she smiles "well then lets try this" she snapped and two large pillars of tungsten shoots from the ground "the strongest metal across the worlds"

"Pretty weak, but yet again we build airships out of it-" She struck the pillar, seemingly nothing happened "It happened again-"

T: she smirked showing that it wasnt normal tungsten "oops! seems ive made it 10000 times denser than humans can possibly even imagiine...oops"

"No-" She tapped it, she had litterally destroyed the inside "To much power into it-"the pressed her hand on it, the layer was easily torn through "see what I mean?"

T: "daughter...check again" the tungsten was so dense that it was slowly refilling the space

"Dang, thats some thing all right" Thought for a moment "What if I do a mana explosion?"

T: a stern look crossed her face "i dont think so, not here"

T: "i dont even let Onyx do those"

"Either way, bit to much stress and boom, things die-"She continued striking the pillar

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus