Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

he didn't even flinch even as his chest was covered in claw marks from all the foes he's fought it was clear he wasn't careful in battle
michal onyx (played by sammythepup)

T; she kept her composure "any others?" her voice told him that she was gonna get them all

"you got them all" he just stood up and went to put his shirt back on he just didn't care about himself
michal onyx (played by sammythepup)

T: she grabbed his shoulder "now there mister, you will sit down and let me do so"

"i will do as i please lady"
Honey (played by Reithesniper)

The witched appeared from a strangly colored portal "Hey shade, I got a new staff!" She was proud yet her broomm was no longer with her, I wonder why

"cool where's my rocket launcher"

Honey reached into the portal and pulled out the repainted rocket launcher "I blew up an airship"

"nice did you have fun doing so"

"Yes I did- but it did almost crash into the mountain I was standing on" She'd chuckle

"what goes up must come down and inevitably explode or something along those lines"

"I think it's what comes up more go down" She laughed as the began throwing the staff, it was pulled back to her simply via enchantment "I'm so happy I bought this, so worth the hundred bucks-

"eh i got raided my gear from my enemy all but my guns"

"That sucks, thinking about it they were smart for that your more dangerous with litterally everything and ammo is limited" She floated ontop of a small tornado

"why does everyone keep saying that? i'm not that big of a threat"

"You litterally have devoted yourself to killing demons and stuff like that, I'd say your dangerous to a lot of people"

"touche" was he a threat most likely did he care one bit well we all know the answer

Honey was thrown off the tornado, because- its a tornado "I'm so bored-" She barely even thought of it but she was already begining to snack on some garlic bread

"ok what do you expect me to do" says as he was holding his sniper rifle

"Id say I wanna go kill something but honestly I rather be practicing or teaching a few kids some spells-"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus