Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Jarlen Aurel (played by Skykitty)

Jarlen growled.”I am not asking for your nasty blood. Probably tastes like spoiled milk.” He said.”I am here for my own thank you very much. Can I get some service over here?!”
“Oh, is that right? It’s actually the rarest blood of them all, and a virgin’s no less.” Well, that worked out?
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

now just sitting in a corner sipping from a canteen filled with animal blood since he didn't drink human blood

“Good for you. I came for my own red juice. I was just trying to start a small conversation with you but you decided to be rude to me.” Jarlen said getting annoyed that the woman didn’t understand he wasn’t trying to get to her blood.

"dude chill with the hostility man your letting it off in waves you two both made mistakes no need to take things to nuclear levels"

Jarlen glanced to the man in the corner.”This really isn’t your conversation to bud into but thank you for your interesting feedback. He sniffed a dead human full of blood behind the counter for all vampires.”Hmmm finally.” He said before digging into drink the blood. He drank from human wrists instead of the neck.

he crinkled his nose in disgust and takes another sip from his canteen keeping well mostly to himself
“And how art thou drinking from a cold corpse with no circulation?”

Jarlen finished up and wiped his mouth.”Nothing like blood.” He said. He looked at the two who tried to fight him.”My apologies for rude behavior before. I guess I was just starving.”

he just grunts pulling his hood further down to hide his face as he caps his canteen

“You aren’t much at making friends either.” Jarlen said.
Bismarck (played by AgitoAceXIII)

She raises a brow at the commotion of the vampires, mutters something in German that was probably really rude, and returns to sipping on her light beer.

"friends tend to stab me in the back or die"

“Not the only one to be betrayed.” Jarlen said.”What makes you think I would be like other friends you have?”

"look dude if i wanted to be your friend i would have tried to be your friend im just here to relax ive had a long day"

Jarlen sat at a table away from everyone. They now were giving him a headache which was the last thing he needed.

he shrugs says screw why not give the guy a chance and walks over to him pulling out his last pack of cigarettes "hey mind sharing a smoke?"

Jarlen looked at the man.”Are you trying to make a joke or mess with me?” Jarlen asked him.

"i have a pack of cigarettes and i asked a question do you want to or not"

“Would you like to take a seat?” Jarlen asked pointing to the open chair on the other side of the table.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus