Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Goro Majima (played anonymously)

"That's for after dark, sweetie."
HMS Revenge (played by Gottmituns)

Revenge tilted her head. "Karaoke... another strange thing." She took another sip while finishing the Cinnamon bun. "Fumizuki, these truly are delicious."
"Thanks! I forgot which one of the older girls gave me the recipe though. Was it Belfast or Eugen...?"

"Hm... maybe it was Belfast, but that's my opinion. Eugen seems more inclined to make chocolate."
The tiny shipgirl shrugs. "Either way, the cupcakes are yummy."
Sturmtiger (played by KingDragon)

Sturmtiger piped up, "Could you toss me one? I can't eat it, but I would love to get a sniff of them."
"Okies" Fumizuki slid the plate over, patting the tank on the side of it's armoured hull cheerfully.
Sturmtiger (played by KingDragon)

Sturmtiger took in a deep breath, sighing as he sagged slightly. "Beautiful scent. The only thing that could have made it better was possibly some hazelnut frosting, but that's my opinion." He raised a large leg and gently passed the plate back.
"Okay." She smiles and snuggles back up under her blanket pile.

"Oh, may I have that plate if you don't want it?" Revenge smirked, but it was almost unnoticable.
"Of course. You can help yourself, Miss Revenge. I can always get some more later. There's enough for everyone."
"Thank you sweetie." She pats Fumizuki on the head. "I hope you don't mind me grabbing a few of those cupcakes as well. I'm craving something sweet at the moment."

She grabbed one more cupcake and devoured it.

"Ah... these are absolutely amazing... thank you, Fumizuki."
Jarlen Aurel (played by Skykitty)

Jarlen wandered into the bar. He was very skinny and starving for a real meal and some blood. He looked around hoping someone would help him out and serve him. He went to sit at the bar and looked at a nearby menu.
Being the vampire she was, she was pretty much drinking blood out of a wine glass because, well….she’s Duke of York, and a vampire no less.

Jarlen sat next to the girl.”Ooh is that blood?”
“Perhaps so. Nay, I will not share, for it is my own glass.” She looked over, and licked her own fangs a couple times just show herself as a vampire. “Perhaps it is a glass of fine wine. Doth thou wish to know?”

“Please I can smell it is.” He said.
“This is my glass. Get thine own, as my collection is not for sale.”
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

and of course he was here doing the idiot things one would come to expect of from someone like shade

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus