Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

"Sure thanks hey uhh sorry about a little earlier a run in with some religious crazed kinda has me in a mood" he offers the guy a cigarette
Jarlen Aurel (played by Skykitty)

Jarlen took it and smelled it before lighting it with the candle that sat on the table. He took a puff and blew out.”Is that what you had done today?”

"yeah i try to avoided populated towns and areas people don't take kindly to vampires even if said vampire is fighting against others to protect them"

Jarlen nodded.”Even my old man didn’t like me so believe me when I say I know.” He said.

"man after so much time on the road its nice to kick back take a sec to catch my breath with worrying if im going to hear someone say deus vult or try to purify me" he takes a long drag from his cigarette "as for my parents well they are gone"

Jarlen got a long fog from his again and blew it up before looking back to the man.”Yep. All vampires need to have a time to just chill.” He said.

"here here preferably away from the "house of god"

Jarlen nodded.”Yep.” He leaned back in his chair and propped his feet up onto the table.

"what about your vampiric life im always on the mood so i don't talk to other vamps and if i do its either a certain vampire jesus or one im about to kill" he lowered his hood to reveal his face since why not he doubted anyone here knew or wanted to harm him

“I was born unlike other vampires as a healer for other vampires and anything else but… I never liked to use the healing powers unless I’m feasting on blood from a cold body.” Jarlen said.

"i don't feast on humans living or dead"

“My powers allow me to feast on dead souls and help me keep whatever bit of them alive still. It’s weird.” Jarlen said.

"teleportation...which im bad at i probably have more don't know don't care"

Jarlen shrugged.”You must have better powers than I. That’s for sure.” He said.

"i mean i am lucky to have pretty good regeneration abilities super strength so you know more combat oriented abilities they help in my line of work"

“Mhm… I remember meeting some girl who was part demon and part Angel known as one of the strongest creatures to ever exist.” Jarlen said.”So she told me which I don’t believe.”

"HA! the two natures would tear each other apart so i doubt she was doing anything other then speaking out of her behind trying to sound cool"
Jean Bart (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“What in the hell kinda drunk stories are you telling anyway?” Of course, Jean was the resident cynic so…

"ah yes the frenchie hows losing ww2 feeling to you?"

Jarlen held back his laugh but showed a smirk from his lips.”Oh French woman, huh? Sorry but who are you and why do you care?”

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus