Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

"Oh lord. Isaac, get the hell down from here in case she moves!" Emo0145.jpg
Rykle Morbius (played by scare)

Rykle its from blood disorder its spread from one body part to the next and you can die from it unexpecting if you don't treat it
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

"with medication not surgery!"

Shade Waker wrote:
"with medication not surgery!"

and other side effects that comes along with it

"nah its not like i just bloody said that!"
Rykle Morbius wrote:
Rykle shows the bumps that was on her body

“Yeah, that’s cute and all, but I don’t care.”

W - Sarkaz Mercenary wrote:
Rykle Morbius wrote:
Rykle shows the bumps that was on her body

“Yeah, that’s cute and all, but I don’t care.”

Rykle Morbius summonded her pet bat name fangs who said you have too she said attitude tone

"ahhh thats cute you've summoned some bats whats you gonna do fangsy"
“You think your little pets scare me? You think you’ve seen the shit I’ve seen?”

Rykle Morbius (Fangs The bat) thanks for taking me Rykle and don't worry shade im not going to hurt you, Rykle eyes widen Fangs what are doing? Fangs The Bat don't worry just watch carefully
“You ain’t the shit you think you are.”
Insert Nolegs just brutally murdering the bats with his sword.

"you? hurt me?" he throws his head back and laugh as he holds out a hand and like a bootleg Mjolnir his great sword returns to him "i'd like to see you try"
Dyllan Parker wrote:
"What kind of bar is this?" Dyllan asks himself, looking around at all the dressed up nutjobs.

"A madhouse." Theo then does a double take. "Pete? Is that you?"

Rykle smiled wow every time you get hit fangs it has no effect on you (Fangs the bat) I am amuned to things like this it doesn't hurt one bit and plus I was hit with bigger weapons he flew around rykle head and plus shade I have better things to do then harm someone
Octavia Bennett (played by Jaws)

She pulls out her wand, "Bombara!" An small explosion went off in the middle of the bar though luckily not harming anyone in the process. "This is a bar, not a arena", she said with a huff.
“BOOM!” And then with a click of a detonator, something does actually explode. “Ahahaha!”
Jacob and Esau (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Esau was exploded. Jacob: "Oh dammit." Jacob Explodes as well, due to Esau getting blown up.
"Holy CENSORED! What great gangly CENSOREDCENSORED had the lack of intelligence to blow something up in here?!"
"Bruh." Nolegs just jumps on a warp star, casting his nine lives skill.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus