Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

he simply used the void to freeze bulldozer in place and lock the cloakers movement using his little energy he had stored to stop them "gentlemen not here please"
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Azumi approached Excalibur Umbra, wagging her tails rapidly with lots of glee.

'Thank you my friend!", She said very excitedly, "It was not needed to do my job of stopping these two, but much appreciated! Here's some inarizushi, I made it myself!". She offered Excalibur some tofu wrapped sushi

he just swas and has to brace himself against a seat of the bar phasing partially out of reality the nature of being void based energy being was when you get dangerously close to emptying your reserves you risk phasing out of reality and seeing how umbra had been hooked into devices to drain his power and well..
"So, have have you been?" She didn't look so good at the moment, her arm was wrapped in some dressing.

"locked in a crumbling room on the moon paying for my crimes" he still blamed himself for the all destruction ballas made him cause his destruction of the orokin and the innocents he killed. eventually he slides into the seat of the booth "you?"
"Umbwa!" Fumizuki hugs the tenno delightfully. "Good to see you, fwend."

"hello little one how fare thee?" he'd pat fumizuki's head
"I'm okay!" Fumizuki smiled as she was patted on the head.

he just kept patting her hiding his fatigue because well the entire time he was gone (which was a few months IRL idk lol) he had his abilities drained
"I know that posture. You're exhausted. Rest, Umbra." She sighed and leaned back, closing her eyes.

"i look pathetic...don't i?" poor guy was self deprecating odd considering he was basically a walking atomic bomb
"No, not to me. You just look sweepwy. It okay, fwend." Fumizuki snuggles against Umbra, smiling warmly.

"ever the beacon of light through the chaos of night aren't you" umbra was rambling or maybe he wasn't he didn't know anymore
"I'm always twying to be positive. Miss Akagi said I should."
Dennis Reyes (played by Jaws)

He smiled at Fumizuki, 'Children are adorable and pure.'
She nodded. "Children really are the most positive."
Tilly Wells (played by scare)

Tilly was coloring a picture
Dennis Reyes (played by Jaws)

"Most kids look at the things in the bright side. Unlike adults come across as cynical mostly or in some areas", he added. "I have tendency to obverse people before talking to them", he said, "Kinda like chess."
Tilly Wells (played by scare)

Tilly " was on the Phone with her Auntie who Lived another state"
"Childhood ignorance... I miss it." She sighed and painfully shrugged.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus