Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Matt (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Wot-"
Kyle Broflovski (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

kyle grabbed kenny and stan grabbed cartman to prevent them from getting into a fistfight "chill ken"
Keiko Kennedy (played by Jaws)

Keiko watched the commotion with a small grin.
Kenny Mccormick (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

kenny had accidentally elbowed kyle in the nose
Keiko Kennedy (played by Jaws)

“Unfortunately, kiddos, some of the bar patrons prefer no fights inside”, she spoke with an authoritative tone. Keiko’s face was practically brimming with confidence.
Theo still having an emotional breakdown in the background.
Mochi - Soy (played by Reithesniper)

Mochi walks to Theo, and sits down next to him.. Perhaps she wants to help but her blank expression makes it hard to tell..
"What do you want?"

She was rather quiet, but she held up a bunch of childrens puzzles.. Seems she was trying to take his mind off of it but shhh-
Theo shakes his head. "I don't want those."

"What do you want?" She asked
He returned and he took his seat back in his booth and removed his helmet
Subject Mochi Fields wrote:
"What do you want?" She asked

"I don't know."

"A hug?" She suggest
He would order a cup of black coffee and sit holding the mug with both hands. As he sat, he became lost in thought.
the-queen's-spider (played anonymously)

POSTING AS SEBASTIAN MICHAELIS 🍴
Sebastian, somehow, was there. No one knew when he had arrived, if he had ever left from his previous appearance there, or if he somehow just appeared there as if he teleported. Either way, Sebastian was there, surprisingly without his young master for a change. Instead, he had a black cat in his arms, holding it and letting it play with his pocket-watch.
Subject Mochi Fields wrote:
"A hug?" She suggest

"Sure…"

She hugs him "What caused this?" a voice projected into his mind
"My current breakdown?" Theo asked. "Well I was lecturing that kid over there for his attempts to hurt animals, and when I mentioned that it was the reason why his mother is in jail, it reminded me of my own deceased mother and the rough treatment I experienced from her."

"i could supress that memory for a bit.. Would you perhaps like that?" a good answer would be no.. And it should be expected, without ones experiences in the past they may be an entirely different person..

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus