Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Mochi - Soy (played by Reithesniper)

She was rather quiet, but she held up a bunch of childrens puzzles.. Seems she was trying to take his mind off of it but shhh-
Theo shakes his head. "I don't want those."

"What do you want?" She asked
He returned and he took his seat back in his booth and removed his helmet
Subject Mochi Fields wrote:
"What do you want?" She asked

"I don't know."

"A hug?" She suggest
He would order a cup of black coffee and sit holding the mug with both hands. As he sat, he became lost in thought.
the-queen's-spider (played anonymously)

POSTING AS SEBASTIAN MICHAELIS 🍴
Sebastian, somehow, was there. No one knew when he had arrived, if he had ever left from his previous appearance there, or if he somehow just appeared there as if he teleported. Either way, Sebastian was there, surprisingly without his young master for a change. Instead, he had a black cat in his arms, holding it and letting it play with his pocket-watch.
Subject Mochi Fields wrote:
"A hug?" She suggest

"Sure…"

She hugs him "What caused this?" a voice projected into his mind
"My current breakdown?" Theo asked. "Well I was lecturing that kid over there for his attempts to hurt animals, and when I mentioned that it was the reason why his mother is in jail, it reminded me of my own deceased mother and the rough treatment I experienced from her."

"i could supress that memory for a bit.. Would you perhaps like that?" a good answer would be no.. And it should be expected, without ones experiences in the past they may be an entirely different person..
"No." Theo answered. "But if you want to look into my mind and understand why I'm always like this, then you can do that. Just be warned that it's very cold and dark in there."

"I noticed" she said, as she seemed to have zoned out skimming through his mind, resisting the urge to mess with anything as its rude to do such a thing without permission!
Amps (played by Reithesniper)

Reith Placed his hand on the ground and decides to work, on Amps, shes clearly nothing much but judging by her confused expression, she isnt used to Reith working on here outside of his lil void "Reith.." She looks around confused-
Five Hargreeves (played anonymously)

Five teleported into the bar, fishing hat on his head, fishing pole in one hand, and a plush version of a certain someone named Dolores.
"Good day everyone." He said, putting the fishing pole against the wall and then walking to a table. "Lively as always, Trixie's bar..." He murmured.
Korby Pureheart (played anonymously)

"POYO POYO!" ("KORBY BOMB ATTACK!") Korby then dropped down from the ceiling and then landed on Five's head. And then they laid there.

Amps would get up despite Reith asking her not move but she couldnt help it be approach the two.. Specifically looking at Korby
Five Hargreeves (played anonymously)

Five didn't even seem surprised, instead he warmly smiled. "Korby, long time no see." He gently grabbed Korby off of his head. "How have you been?" He asked them.

Amps is just being Amps, dancing to the song "Happy" by Pharrell Williams

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus