Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Amps (played by Reithesniper)

Fake Peppino wrote:
Amps wrote:
Amps appears next to peppino and wags her finger in his face "Bad.." She said "One at a time"
"B-But popcorn explosion!" :( Fake Peppino then became sad alien boi. :C

og-image-1.jpg

"But if you do that you cant make any more popcorn
Tiger Haruda (played anonymously)

The vampire timidly made his way into the bar, fidgeting with the handle of his parasol a bit as he looked around.
Peaches (played by Reithesniper)

Peaches bounds him, with a bag of souls over her shoulder "Hello humans!" She said looking around at the non humans in the bar.. "Wow.. I am, very wrong!"
Thor the Malinois (played anonymously)

Fumizuki wrote:
Fumizuki giggles and pets Thor.

He happily wiggled and laid against her and looked up at the little girl whilst wagging his tail
Alethea (played anonymously)

Alethea tossed the dog some BACON!
Ciel (played anonymously)

Ciel is reading a book nearby the window.

Peaches wrote:
Peaches bounds him, with a bag of souls over her shoulder "Hello humans!" She said looking around at the non humans in the bar.. "Wow.. I am, very wrong!"

Tiger jumped out of fear from the sudden voice, then timidly glancing at peaches. "S-sorry. I didn;t see you there.." He mumbled.

((Like the profile, Ciel! :) ))
Peaches (played by Reithesniper)

Peaches looks at Tiger.. And checks up on his time "Oh.. Vampire.. " she said in slight disgust which ended in Amps dropkicking her

Ignore the two, theyre in a small scuffle right now-

He started barking at Amps and Peaches

Alethea wrote:
Alethea tossed the dog some BACON!

He scarfed up the bacon and went to her and cuddled her and fell asledp.
Tori Sheika (played by SoulHeart57)

Tori walks in, observing the chaos. "I swear, every time... It just get crazier"
Amps (played by Reithesniper)

Amps nods having left the god confused.. muttering something about, why is she so fast?
Athanasia de Alger Obelia (played by jennaisante)

Had the appearance of more people, or rather some of folks because mainly they weren't look like a human, made the bar held chaotic phenomenon with their creatures bumped into each other. Athy shifted her look to Alethea before went closer to her and question.

"Ale, do you think I can have any proper meal here? because my stomach having some recital.... I could probably eat a bear- kidding aside, I need a buffet!" She beamed, with her pair jewel eyes displaying a starvation.
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Azumi brushed her tails and observed the crowd around her. Oh how she missed her friends at this bar... the Dozer, The Cloaker, Inspektor Bonk... so many memories. Wherever they are, she hopes they return. For now, she shall make new friends once again!
Bulldozer (played by Revereen)

"Hey, missy!", The Dozer said to Azumi as he gave her a big hug.

"Oh how I missed you, dear friend!", Azumi cried
Local Trash Thief (played by randomentity777)

Meanwhile, outside the bar, a raccoon is rummaging through a dumpster.
"Hewwo Fox Lady. I missed you." Fumizuki also hugs Azumi.

Peaches wrote:
Peaches looks at Tiger.. And checks up on his time "Oh.. Vampire.. " she said in slight disgust which ended in Amps dropkicking her

Ignore the two, theyre in a small scuffle right now-

Tiger awkwardly and quietly shuffled back, his eyes darting around the room.
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Fumizuki wrote:
"Hewwo Fox Lady. I missed you." Fumizuki also hugs Azumi.

"Oh my, I remember you! I missed you too, dear", Azumi said happily to Fumizuki, her tails wagged rapidly at her statement.
Elite (played anonymously)

Athanasia de Alger Obelia wrote:
Had the appearance of more people, or rather some of folks because mainly they weren't look like a human, made the bar held chaotic phenomenon with their creatures bumped into each other. Athy shifted her look to Alethea before went closer to her and question.

"Ale, do you think I can have any proper meal here? because my stomach having some recital.... I could probably eat a bear- kidding aside, I need a buffet!" She beamed, with her pair jewel eyes displaying a starvation.

Emily heard what the woman said and told the cooks to make the best buffet possible for the young woman. Mere minutes later, all the delicious food came out and was set before Athanasia. "Here you go. Enjoy." She smiled before she walked off.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus