Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Alethea (played anonymously)

She grinned, waving a dismissive hand, "Its quite alright."

Alethea was surprised Kotaro has now turned into his human form, "Ah, very nice. You can change you're shape." She grinned.
Athanasia de Alger Obelia (played by jennaisante)

"I might sound like a creep for my sudden query, but I'm itchy to ask..." Athanasia lowered her voice, uttered very softly under her breath, arched an inch toward Ciel. "Pardon me, are you a... Prince?" she asked, after had some several glimpse of his luxurious-sew handkerchief then politely drew back to her seat.

She blinked twice, not believing her eyes for witnessing Kotaro turned himself into human and felt a slight shock because eventhough she was born within magic on her empire but this was her first experience to had a transfigurrous cat-human form."You... You are actually a human?" She gasped to Kotaro.
Ciel (played anonymously)

Ciel shook his head, "No. Not a prince. Simply an Earl, of the Phantomhive Family Name."
Fake Peppino (played by Taro_Nuke1)

...uh guys?- i think y'all should stop fake peppino from inserting 20 popcorn packets in a microwave at once- because uh- this seems dangerous-
Amps (played by Reithesniper)

Amps appears next to peppino and wags her finger in his face "Bad.." She said "One at a time"
Fumizuki builds herself a little pillow fort on the floor of the bar.
Thor the Malinois (played anonymously)

He padded over to Fumizuki and looked in her fort and sniffed her face wagging his tail.
Athanasia de Alger Obelia (played by jennaisante)

With a validation from Ciel that he is a member of an Earl from his family, Athy nodded her head in acknowledgement. "Ah, I see. I thought that your handky looks luxurious, the patternã…¡ I mean."

However, Athy felt a bit nervous when she saw that Peppino bulged in more popcorns insied the microwave all at once. She was about to reach him before Amps finally stopped him, and felt relieved after.
Thor the Malinois wrote:
He padded over to Fumizuki and looked in her fort and sniffed her face wagging his tail.

"Hewwo doggy."
Fake Peppino (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Amps wrote:
Amps appears next to peppino and wags her finger in his face "Bad.." She said "One at a time"
"B-But popcorn explosion!" :( Fake Peppino then became sad alien boi. :C

og-image-1.jpg

Fumizuki wrote:
Thor the Malinois wrote:

"Hewwo doggy."

He started licking her face
Fumizuki giggles and pets Thor.
Amps (played by Reithesniper)

Fake Peppino wrote:
Amps wrote:
"B-But popcorn explosion!" :( Fake Peppino then became sad alien boi. :C

og-image-1.jpg

"But if you do that you cant make any more popcorn
Tiger Haruda (played anonymously)

The vampire timidly made his way into the bar, fidgeting with the handle of his parasol a bit as he looked around.
Peaches (played by Reithesniper)

Peaches bounds him, with a bag of souls over her shoulder "Hello humans!" She said looking around at the non humans in the bar.. "Wow.. I am, very wrong!"

Fumizuki wrote:
Fumizuki giggles and pets Thor.

He happily wiggled and laid against her and looked up at the little girl whilst wagging his tail
Alethea (played anonymously)

Alethea tossed the dog some BACON!

Ciel is reading a book nearby the window.

(( Oh, by the way everyone, I cleaned up Ciel's profile if you're interested in seeing it. :) ))
Tiger Haruda (played anonymously)

Peaches wrote:
Peaches bounds him, with a bag of souls over her shoulder "Hello humans!" She said looking around at the non humans in the bar.. "Wow.. I am, very wrong!"

Tiger jumped out of fear from the sudden voice, then timidly glancing at peaches. "S-sorry. I didn;t see you there.." He mumbled.

((Like the profile, Ciel! :) ))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus