Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Sturmtiger (played by KingDragon)

The mech hugged back, saying, "You're a warship, right? Mind telling me what the ocean is like? I've never been; I don't float well." He chuckled, trying to strike up a conversation with the affectionate little girl.
Fumizuki nods. "Well...it's vewy big...also wet. Oh, and it's blue. And technically, I'm a destroyer. Fumizuki, Mutsuki-class Destroyer number seven." She does a tiny salute.

He chuckles and salutes as well. "Sturmtiger, Modified Brawler-class close-to-long-range Exterminatus Annihilator."
Rachael Macleod (played by randomentity777)

"A talking tank? Now I've seen everything."
Dobermann (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Yes, it is quite odd. But then again, I live on a land ship.”
Marshal Kardev (played by randomentity777)

"That sounds similar to the mobile fortresses of the Iron Hands."
Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

umbra awakens shortly reaching for his weapon why he kept it on him at all times was simply it was so he would never forget the sins he committed the deeds that would haunt him until the death of everything
"Hewwo fwend." Fumizuki hugs Umbra.

"huh oh good morning small one i must have fallen asleep...its a odd feeling"
"Huh? Do you not sleep often?"

"i have never slept since thousands upon thousands of years before"
Dobermann (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Marshal Kardev wrote:
"That sounds similar to the mobile fortresses of the Iron Hands."

“Our headquarters is a mobile landship called the Rhodes Island. It’s essentially a giant mobile base.”

"Well, our fellow Space Marine Chapter, the Iron Hands, have multiple mobile land fortresses for each of their clan-companies due to the less than hospitable environment of their home world, Medusa." He then turns to Umbra. "That is very interesting. We Space Marines have a similar ability to operate without sleep for extended periods of time, although not as long as a thousand years."
-Ichido {also goes by One or Fall} walks into the bar, looking around at the unique setup/design- "whoa... so big..." -She than realizes how many people there are- änd.. lots of people too..." -She walks in past all the people- "Oh! my apologies, excuse me... pardon me, coming through" -she finds an empty table, pulls the ring of the end of her tail and starts swiping the 'empty' space {The ring is actually somewhat of a multidimensional phone}- "Hm, this place seems pretty popular! And the reviews are great... gotta let my dorm mates know about this place!" -She than puts the ring back on her tail, in which it 'assumes its position' and floats around the tale-

"A Chaos Daemon? Here?" He reaches for his weapon cautiously.
-Ichigo's tail flicks nervously as the man reaches for his weapon. She tries not to look over in his direction.- {Thinking to herself} "What is he doing?! I hope he doesn't draw his weapon on me..." -She pulls the hood on her cloak up over her head to try and hide her jet black horns which match her tail (but ends up not hiding them at all)-

Kardev stares at Ichido. "Identify yourself."
-Her tail flicks once more- "I-I'm Ichido Higure.... I-I'm just a wandering traveler..." -She starts nervously messing with the strings on her cloak, trying not to draw too much attention to herself-

Sturmtiger sighed. "Alright, you glorified preacher. Back off, she isn't causing any harm." He stood up and rotated towards Kardev. "I don't want to have to put a hole in that shiny tin can you're wearing."

"I see." He stands down. "I was just concerned that she was a Chaos Daemon."

((Funnily enough I have actually seen artwork depicting Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss characters as Chaos Daemons from Warhammer 40,000))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus