Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

-Her tail flicks once more- "I-I'm Ichido Higure.... I-I'm just a wandering traveler..." -She starts nervously messing with the strings on her cloak, trying not to draw too much attention to herself-
Sturmtiger (played by KingDragon)

Sturmtiger sighed. "Alright, you glorified preacher. Back off, she isn't causing any harm." He stood up and rotated towards Kardev. "I don't want to have to put a hole in that shiny tin can you're wearing."
Marshal Kardev (played by randomentity777)

"I see." He stands down. "I was just concerned that she was a Chaos Daemon."

((Funnily enough I have actually seen artwork depicting Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss characters as Chaos Daemons from Warhammer 40,000))
-Ichigo sighs, relieved- {Muttering to herself} "Thank god-" -coughs uncontrollably for a minute, spitting out small splatters of blood- {still talking to herself} "Damn- forgot not to say his name... but im glad they they didnt realize that im not actually a..." -She stops muttering to herself, and quickly glanced over at the group with the scary man. She also realizes that the man would probably tower over her, considering the fact that shes 5' 2"- ((lol nice))

((I honestly am not suprised considering how much the fandoms overlap. Every Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss fan also is a fan of WH40K.))
-Ichigo slightly rocks back and forth in her seat while humming the tune her mother used to sing to her. She also wraps her tail around the legs of the chair so that no one steps on it.-

The mech walks over to Ichigo, sitting next to her. "Sorry 'bout that, my friend. My name'sSturmtiger, what's yours?"

"Forgive me for my initial misconceptions. I am Kardev, a Space Marine of the Black Templars chapter and the Marshal of the Arpar Crusade."

The mech says, turning back to him, "Sturmtiger, Exterminatus Annihilator."

"I see." Kardev's eyes narrowed. "You're not an AI, are you?"
-The end of Ichigo's tail flicks as she looks up at Sturmtiger.- {shyly} "im I-Ichigo... Ichigo Higure..." -She's currently focused on how tiny she is compared to Sturmtiger and Kardev. She listens intently while trying not to be rude or offensive-
Dobermann (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Sturmtiger wrote:
((I honestly am not suprised considering how much the fandoms overlap. Every Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss fan also is a fan of WH40K.))

((To be fair, that is kind of the intentions of this place, I imagine, where all from far and wide come to relax lol))
Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

he notices ichigo discomfort and watches them trying to give the two taller members of the conversation a indication that they may want to back up slightly to allow some breathing space for ichigo

The sturmtiger stepped a bit away from Ichigo, and towards Kardev, saying, "I am an A.I, but not in the traditional sense. I am humanly conscious, but I am artificial. So, take your pick. Maybe, as you would know it, I have a Machine Spirit that has become myself."
-Ichigo relaxes somewhat but is now curious of the mechs. She pulls the ring off her tail and starts searching for anything about them/their kind.- {mutters quietly to herself as she reads articles on mechs} -She gets annoyed how her hood is casting shadows on her ring so she removes her hood, revealing two long and sharp horns curved back slightly and her short purple hair falling below her ears which look like those of a half elf. She then glances up at Sturmtiger and Kardev then back at her ring, shrugs, and puts it back on her tail with a small and exhausted sigh-

he returns to a resting position hiding his attention to the conversation trying to potray himself indifferent as he pulls out his golden blade his weapon born of his flesh as he stares into its golden blade lost in the memories of how much pain he's caused
-Ichigo catches the glint of Umbra's golden sword and looks at it, fear and interest mixing. She shakes her head and picks up a menu that was sitting on her table and browses through it. She nervously looks up at the mechs- "um... pardon me for interrupting... b-but is there anything good here? like food or drinks?" -She pauses for a moment and starts to think that they probably dont eat/drink regular people substances. Her eyes widen.- "Oh! im sorry... y-you probably wouldnt know... gahh! sorry i mean no offense! my apologies-" -She somewhat bowed in her seat as her tail flicked back and forth nervously as her thoughts raced through her mind- {Thinking to herself} 'Oh no oh no oh no! ... i just offended those guys... they could easily blow me to bits or squish me. Im so dead! ... wait ... im already dead ... forgot i was demon for second' -Ichigo starts to nervously sweat as her veins begin to pulsate a dull violet aura-

he walks over to ichigo and sets a hand on their shoulder

"take a deep breath don't stress yourself out"
-Ichigo jumps a little when she feels the hand. She turns to look at Umbra, nods, and takes a deep breath. She looks at the details on his armor.- "whoa.... cool armor!" -She gives a big bright smile, observes the armor for a minute or two more, and looks back at her menu, trying to decide what to order.-

"thank you for the compliment i saw you looking at my weapon would you like to hold it?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus