Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » it's another new user! hi!

Hey there people, my name is Stephe and I've been roleplaying since I was a wee teen. I'm in my 30's now and have an abundance of time on my hands currently, so I decided to try to urge myself back into the roleplaying community in hopes I can dip my toes back into the one thing I used to do obsessively.

I'm probably going to end up lurking for awhile before I decide what I want more, and before I can figure out this site from the inside out. I used to do a TON of my roleplaying in the Homestuck fandom community, on various websites that I participated in, but this seems so much more than what I kept myself inside!

I'm hoping in time that I can really utilize this place and create my own characters and have fun writing stories and worlds with people who share common interests with me. But first, I need to procrastinate and roam around. The ADHD demon is screaming at me to do other things, but I'll be back!

xoxo - Stephe
Welcome to RPR, Stephe! :D Glad to have you here!

giphy.gif
Welcome to RPR, I hope you enjoy your stay here. If you haven't already, be sure to post in Looking for RP so you can find some awesome RP partners.
Hello and welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay here at RPR. If you've got any questions, check out the help section of the site, and see if your question's been answered. If not, ask one yourself and the wonderful people here will be quick to help. If you need someone to chat with, i'm always here!
tenor.gif
satanie wrote:
Hey there people, my name is Stephe and I've been roleplaying since I was a wee teen. I'm in my 30's now and have an abundance of time on my hands currently, so I decided to try to urge myself back into the roleplaying community in hopes I can dip my toes back into the one thing I used to do obsessively.

I'm probably going to end up lurking for awhile before I decide what I want more, and before I can figure out this site from the inside out. I used to do a TON of my roleplaying in the Homestuck fandom community, on various websites that I participated in, but this seems so much more than what I kept myself inside!

I'm hoping in time that I can really utilize this place and create my own characters and have fun writing stories and worlds with people who share common interests with me. But first, I need to procrastinate and roam around. The ADHD demon is screaming at me to do other things, but I'll be back!

xoxo - Stephe
Hey there, welcome to the RPR, satanie!
greetings
Welcome to RPR!
056c584d9335fcabf080ca43e583e3c4.gif

HELLO AND WELCOME TO RPR!
I'm Hibari and it's nice to meet you.
Stay safe and take care always! <3
Heyoooo, welcome to the site, I hope you have a fantastic time here!!
MacieLightfoot

Welcome to the site!
Akali_Fang

Welcome^^ enjoy your time here and as always adventure awaits!!
Hello and Welcome to RPR!!
Hello, welcome to the RPR! Have a good time here. :) :) See you around, maybe, but... Byebye! :)
~Shinyrainbowlithogra :) :) :D:) :) :3 ^_^:D :P :) :D :)
Welcome to RPR!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » it's another new user! hi!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus