Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Summer Soiree: Beach Party with herbal juices

Haiyzel Kanahri (played anonymously)

As Slappy the halfling left and the music became calmer and still more pretty, Haiyzel waved and yawned, calling out a quick goodbye before going to sample a blueberry tart next to her host. "It's been a beautiful party!" She remarked. "Arigato gozaimasu?" She tried hesitantly. Her Japanese might be a little rusty, but hopefully she could make it out of the party without having made a mess of her manners the whole time. "Ah, pardon me if that's wrong! I don't know if my pronunciation is correct. Mmf!" She finished her bite, and smiled at Wakumi Aokawa. "The dance is beautiful, by the way - what's this song called? Do you know?"
Haiyzel finished her mint drink, and was suddenly met by her lizard, popping out of her collar to sip carefully at the cup of juice-water. It appeared to smile, nodded to the hostess, boop!-ed Haiyzel's face, and went back in again.
"Oh!" Haiyzel giggled. "She seems to like you. Hello to you too! She says thank you, by the way... Ms Aokawa. ^_^"
Wakumi Aokawa (played by AgateTurtle) Topic Starter

"Oh, wow!" Wakumi blushed a bit as the lizard seemed to like her. "I am so happy your animal companions are enjoying the party, too. By the way, its simple shamisen music, very sooting if played slow."
She then winked back to Kaminari, who blushed in the procees, doing a small shy smile and did a cute wave.

As the sky darkened and the night came, the full moon have illuminated the water.

"alright everyone, before I end the party, its time for swimming in the moonlight. The ocean is the most calming during this time." Wakumi announced.

"The music was beautiful, thanks!" Haiyzel remarked to Kaminari, with a salute and a wave.

She enthused and then fussed when the ocean was mentioned, going back to the inland inlet to get her hat for her animals to sit on. Then she went to the water with Aokawa.

"The moon looks magnificent! I do enjoy swimming." Haiyzel smiled, doing a couple of laps. "Look at those reflections on the waves, wow! This is a lovely area, too..."

The smell of trees and salt drifted around, and Haiyzel breathed it in. What a great place to stop in and play! She had fun here today.

"Yep, I love the ocean! Since I am actually from it." Wakumi remarked as she surfaced next to Haiyzel. Being in the water, she wasnt in her human form anymore. Instead, she took on her true form: a humanoid female with human head, chest and arms, but with a turtle shell, scaly legs with toes ending in blunt claws and a bushy seaweed-like tail protuding from her backside. She also had a pair of short horns protuding from her forehead.

"I am so happy you love this place. It was perfect for this party." she said.

"Woah!" Haiyzel exclaimed. "That's incredible! I've never met a turtle mermaid before! Ah, that I know of... Now that I think about it, what if I have?" She laughed.
She herself was wearing her underclothes, which were thick and brightly colored, and wouldn't weigh her down too much, but her faint tattoos and other markings were now visible. She admired them in the moonlight, and then peered curiously out of the side of her eye at Aokawa's turtle claws. So pretty!

"Thank you for inviting me today," Haiyzel added. "I had a great time. I'd probably better be going after my swim, since it's hard to sail in the dark, but it's been really nice. I'll keep in touch, okay?" She beamed. It had been pure chance, maybe, that she and her animals had found the bottle with the invitation, but it was an awesome time for sure. That's what she liked about the ocean! You never knew what to expect, but the waves might turn up something good as long as you looked for it, and knew your way around a little. She was glad she knew how to sail!

She chuckled and waved at her pets, clustered on the edge of the island near the jugs of juice, with bowls poured out just for them. They were looking on with friendly eyes.

Soon she would get out, thank Wakumi Aokawa, and have one last dance. After that and chatting just a moment more, it was off to her boat with a fresh set of supplies, a cheerful goodbye on her lips for the hostess and the musician, and then she'd set sail with her small friends until the moon was so low she couldn't sail anymore. She would sleep well, with the herbal water making her feel refreshed in the morning, and she'd hum the shamisen's music for says after the party. That had surely put a smile on her face, and she made sure to thank the ocean for tossing that bottle her way.
And pat herself on the back, so to speak, for finding it.

"The pleasure was mine, I am so happy that you enjoyed it, Kanahri-san." Wakumi smiles. "And yep, I am more than glad to keep touch with you, maybe I would visit you during my travels."

She waved goodbye to Haiyzel, and soon to the other invitees, who were leaving the island as the party came to the close. Kaminari walked up to her, munching on one of the leftover tarts.

"Well, I can say that this party was a success." the ray-mermaid remarked.

"Yeah, I we also managed to make some friends. This is what I love in parties." Wakumi smiled back. She felt so happy and satisfied that her herbal juices made such a positive impact on her guests, resulting in a very succesful party.

After she and Kaminari were the only ones who were left on the island, they also packed their belongings, with both of them packing the leftover food from the party. Wakumi waved goodbye to Kaminari as well, as they were setting to their own paths.

"Thanks a lot for providing the music, Kaminari-san."

"Well... we are friends so thats just natural." Kaminari smiled shyly. "Good luck for your travels, Wakumi-san."

"For you, too."

With this, both Kaminari and Wakumi jumped into the ocean and left to continue their own journey. As she was swimming through the water, Wakumi thought back on the new friendships she made during the party with Slappy, Haiyzel and others. She was sure that next time, she is going to be the only one who will visit them or maybe she would even bump into them just by chance. Who knows what the future would bring? Even for someone with precognition, this is going to be a mystery.

OOC: Big thanks for everyone who participated in this RP event. This was my first time on this site for hosting one and it made me really happy to interact with you. I hope we can do further RP-s in the future.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Summer Soiree: Beach Party with herbal juices

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus