Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Solstice (Open)

((Yeah, my apologies y’all. I’ll have my reply up later today, after work.))
((Understandable. Life piles up on me too sometimes. :) I really like the game we have going here. I enjoy reading everyone's posts.))
Narration (played anonymously) Topic Starter

((Feel free to take as much time as you all need to reply. I'm finishing up classes so I'm not the quickest, myself, but I still check in to be sure.))
“The gods take interest in rocks now?” The boy hadn’t approached like the others, offering a skeptical glance towards the monolith. It wouldn’t exactly be surprising that the wolf shifters weren’t so connected to old religions and the powers that be, but he particularly seemed to have no taste for it. Sora had stood though, once that white bird was certainly gone, “Humans getting attached to rocks, I can see…”

“There are others, are there? Do the humans go those as well?” Xi ignored the words of his brother to pose more questions, seeming to relax a bit around the others. It helped he’d laid his hand on the stone again, letting it linger there. What a strange fondness… funny it would remind him of these woods. He could certainly understand why Jade looked so peaceful, this would be a pleasant place for a nap. It was small, but the corners of his lips had curled into the faintest of smiles, “Despite their condition, I wonder if I’d have time to find the others… what a story they could’ve told long ago…”

Xi’s behavior only made the younger one not want to get any closer, wrinkling his nose. Xi was antisocial and never talked this much… let alone planned out long journeys. All over a rock?
((Sorry I'm late. Got a little busy.))

"Um..." Jade opened one eye and looked up at the newcomer, her senses dulled by the feeling of peace. "There was this huge monster that looked like a deer. I guess you missed..."

There were two wolves here who could take on human form, and that cloak the newcomer wore put her in mind of the fur on the back of the creature. She blinked several times as she fully pieced together his meaning in both his tone and question.

Jolting alert, she rubbed the back of her hand with her head with an awkward smile. "Uh, you're that huge monster, aren't you?"
Rene (played by Leighoflight)

Rene’s eyes widened at the mention of more people...'men-folk’ arriving it was both a terrifying and exciting prospect but he wouldn’t try anything in broad daylight. Still it got him thinking about things. Going back to the boar man’s statement “So there are nine site like this?”

It seemed the wolves asked the questions that Rene also wanted to ask about the other sites and would wait to hear the answer. He wasn’t too interested in the story the rocks told, if they were attractive meeting places outside of town that was more interesting to him.

Attention returned to Jade and he’d stare at her with those colorless eyes. “Wendigo and yes I am..” he huffed after correcting her. Slowly he’d walk around the clearing, keeping his only good ear out for listening if anyone else was coming and the look around the shrine in full.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Solstice (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus