Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » OC Vibe zone I guess.

Merril (played by Cheshika)

"It has to do more than it's not really just tricking, it's deceiving and lying, and also setting up expectations knowing that they'll fall once the truth comes out, which is considered immoral." This was a difficult thing to discuss without sounding mean, but they more or less agreed with the demon's words. "Think of it like...a vendor selling you a really delicious looking cake; he's letting you see and smell it, but not touch it, and it's really expensive. The vendor tells you he'll save it for you if you pay him today, so you work hard to earn the money quickly, thinking it's really worth it for that cake, and just as the day is about to end you manage to get the money to pay the vendor and get the cake. You buy the cake and bring it home, but just as you're cut into it, you find out there's no fluffy bread and sweet cream, but wood and paint; how would you feel to know that what you worked hard to get is a lie?"

Merril paused for a moment, humming in thought. That still sounded a bit rude.

"Of course, you're not really a 'good' to buy, but pretending to be something else just to meet expectations is not good; if the truth comes out, you'll be branded as a liar because you shattered their dreams and expectations. What happens when you grow up and can't keep up the lie? Boys change a lot as they grow older and it'll grow harder for you to keep appearances."
Dao Tian (played by starwolf)

“…”
" soooo let's talk about the growing world" she said trying to change the subject.

*he nodded*
" hmm, it seams to have a forest and a lake" she said

“Can we go exploring? I’m curious now about this place!”
"Um, Can I go too? " Lunomi said, shrugging
Reina Lilac (played by RoyalWisdom)

"Mhmm- I Can join, if everyone's doing that-"
"I am in as well!" Wakumi got excited.
" why not, let's go" she said with a happy smile

*he smiled* “where should we go first?”
Lucifer (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

"What is there to explore?" he asked, the room was as big as a large living space
“ dude have you not been listening to my observations” she said pointing to the world outside the open door.

"What door?" there was no door, this was a blank space, only as big as a large room
“ wait what “ she looked back. “ there WAS a door there” she said confused

"Assuming things, I presume?" he said as he crossed his arms

*he poked Lucifer*

"What is ist, cat boy?" he asked

“Want something sweet?”

"...i'll pass" he said

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » OC Vibe zone I guess.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus