Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » OC Vibe zone I guess.

Dao Tian (played by starwolf)

Lucifer wrote:
"I may be wrong, but you are easy to upset"
“meanie!”
"Hey Lucifer, cant you stop teasing poor Dao-kun?" Wakumi stood up and walked to Dao.
Lucifer (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

"I'm not teasing him" he said
Amber Ayesa (played by AlanisLy)

She nods, slowly sitting up. "Just tired." Which didn't really make sense since nothing really happened to tired her out. She looks around running her hands through her curls trying to tame them.

“You are too!”

(Just gonna close this topic, sorry guys)
(No prob. It was fun.)

(I just felt to hostile towards ya'll with Lucifer, and I really don't wanna get anyone upset or offended)
Reina Lilac (played by RoyalWisdom)

(Yepp, it was fun. Looking forward to our next RP together.)
Ceevyi (played anonymously)

( Same. I enjoyed it.)
( We enjoyed it. :) )
Xue Sheng (played anonymously)

( Quite true 😄 )

(If you wanted to do a group rp, I don't mind)

(Make a new one for us this was very fun I always loved how we all reacted to each other)

(Maybe we can do this all in a group dm, with my cast of characters from videogames to take you all out on an adventure! DM me if you're interested!)
Off in the distance, the Sound of an Acoustic Guitar is heard, playing a rather relaxing song that invokes feelings of calm and slight sadness. Anyone who went to check out the music would see a Anthro Sylveon sitting on a log, one leg crossed over the other. They seem to be wearing a hoodie and sweatpants, eyes closed and slightly bobbing his head along to the song hes playing.
Hali (played by Reithesniper)

Hali, Naturally, was sitting next to a pond and had somehow gotten her hands on a frog, Like she wasn't even petting it she was just staring at it
MangoNekros Topic Starter

((Why'd a bunch of Pokemon appear in my dead thingy lmao))
Cause yes
Michaella Kassandra (played by KatieKat96)

"As if home wasn't filled with enough oddities as it is," Mocha said to herself, looking around. "Let's just hope I don't draw any weapons on these poor souls."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » OC Vibe zone I guess.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus