Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » OC Vibe zone I guess.

Dao Tian (played by starwolf)

”I don’t like him…”
Xue Sheng (played anonymously)

"And Why?"
"Wow..." Wakumi was speechless when hearing his age.
Reina Lilac (played by RoyalWisdom)

Reina seemed to be thinking hard.
Reina Lilac (played by RoyalWisdom)

"I think its normal, if he really is the Demon King, Xue Sheng. "

“Cause… you’ll judge people for who they aren’t…” *he looked down his pink Neko ears twitching*

"I don't know, was I terribly rude or judged anyone here? " He replied to Dao.

“Oh sorry.. I’m I just thought you would judge me like how Lucifer did when I told him I’m a boy…”
"In short, poor Dao-kun has some unpleasant experiences with those type of people." Wakumi gently pats Dao on the head.

"Demons, you mean?"
"Oh yeah... Lucifer wasnt the kindest one around..."
X23 (played anonymously)

“As long as you’re not a bully or a pervert like Lucifer, I’m fine with you hanging around here.” Laura gave a dismissive wave not looking too terribly impressed with all of Xue’s posturing.

"Do you think all demons are the same? " He sighed.

" I'm not any normal Demon, I'm a king. A person with true powers is a pure person with a pure personality. A ruler should have a pure personality. I was born to be one and I trained hard to be one since childhood. I'm 10036 now, as you know. "
"I don't think you're a pervert. I've read the books about you, actually"
X23 (played anonymously)

“Look, Xue was it? I’m usually very against generalizations, but demons are by definition evil, being from Hell and all. Or are you trying to tell us otherwise?”

"Eh. A totally wrong idea about my Realm. The Demon Realm ain't evil, situation made it evil. I know, as a king"

"Does it look like I'm a traitor?I'm evil? I want the truth. All people demons under my rule are devoted, and reliable."

Xue suddenly laughed loudly, remembering the part, "demons are by definition evil, being from hell and all. " "Who told you that silly story?? " *laughs*
"Hmm.... "

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » OC Vibe zone I guess.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus