Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » OC Vibe zone I guess.

"Wow... Your still yourself even in your vampire form....I wonder what it feels like.... To be able to control the vampire inside you.."
Lucifer (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

He sat down on a chair that came out of nowhere. No one worth talking too...
Reina Lilac (played by RoyalWisdom)

"A...boring form?" Reina thought, but she didn't say anything...she closed her eyes and her hair slowly turned silver and her eyes purple.

He was just... sat on the chair.

"That's rude...." Reina said, going back to being serious
"You bored?" Wakumi asked Lucifer.

"Oh, and weren't you the one who selected us and teleported us here?!" Reina enquired Lucifer, raising an eyebrow.
Dao Tian (played by starwolf)

*he yawned*
"My, to think I was just fine at home-"

"Nope, you were selected here at random' he rubbed his cheek which Dao bit for whatever reason

Reina sighed, turning her back to Lucifer, "Oh, and what exactly are we supposed to do here?!?"
"I feel bored after coming here-"
"Oh, if we are transforming into forms here, can I show my true form?" Wakumi held up a hand.

"Sure, that'd be nice though-"

"I have no idea. I was expecting more... exciting guests." he said
She just looked so confused and cunfuzzled. “ w-what is going on” she asked herself as her wings flapped
"I'd love to see yours, as well!" Lunomi said to Wakumi, as she smiled and tilted her head to one side.

"...and what do you exactly mean by 'exciting'?" Reina turned her attention to Lucifer.
"I smell Lucifer's intentions being lewd.." Lunomi sighed
She sighed and decided to sit in the corner. She wasn’t most exciting person and it was probably time for lunch anyway. She looked at the banana bread in her hand as she started to cut herself a peice

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » OC Vibe zone I guess.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus