Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » LFRP Medieval Fantasy, semi-lit (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Okay, so, hear me out. I've been craving a high fantasy roleplay for months, but I haven't been able to find people interested or with the same writing style as me. I am semi-lit, have the ability to write anywhere from 1 to 3 paragraphs depending on my interest and how much my partner is able to provide me with. I can go into great detail when I'm inspired. I have a new character, their name is Erin and she is an elf. On another website, I use him for modern fantasy roleplays, but, again, I want medieval so badddd. I can reply pretty often. You can expect me to help with plot and setting, give you a little nudge when you haven't replied in a day, and offer conversation out of character. If you're more interested in my wants and limits, click here, it'll take you offsite to another website I use for medieval rp(Sadly, it's pretty dead-) If you'd like to see what Erin looks like, go to their profile and there'll be a link in her description that'll take you to my wireclub account and his album on that with pictures. PM me if interested!
Magic 100%
Mundane? What's that? Magic permeates every part of the setting. Almost everyone has access to strong magic.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 30%
Distant war may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat will likely be summarized, not played out in detail.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

interesting
Intrested!
I'm certainly interested.
If you don’t mind me using a character that isn’t an OC (*eyeing my Ed* like him), I’m totally up! I don’t usually write high fantasy, but ever since I started writing for certain characters (*again, eyeing my Ed here*) I’ve been endeared to it.
RussianRxulette Topic Starter

Sparkles wrote:
If you don’t mind me using a character that isn’t an OC (*eyeing my Ed* like him), I’m totally up! I don’t usually write high fantasy, but ever since I started writing for certain characters (*again, eyeing my Ed here*) I’ve been endeared to it.

No worries! I don't mind at all! I'll send a pm right now.
All my characters are fantasy based, and completely original. Let me know which one you'd like to play with. I can't use more than one at a time.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » LFRP Medieval Fantasy, semi-lit (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus