Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » My RPR inspired comic (image heavy)

For my comic class final I decided to do a comic based on my boyfriend and I's relationship! Thanks to rpr it wouldnt have been possible. I tried to do a parallel narrative where Fantasy is in color and reality is in b&w.

Hope you like it!

from_fantasy_to_reality_p1_by_reeno_alchemist-d6y3unn.jpg
from_fantasy_to_reality_p2_by_reeno_alchemist-d6y3vgd.jpg
from_fantasy_to_reality_p3_by_reeno_alchemist-d6y3w1t.jpg
from_fantasy_to_reality_p4_by_reeno_alchemist-d6y3w9r.jpg
from_fantasy_to_reality_p5_by_reeno_alchemist-d6y3wjo.jpg
from_fantasy_to_reality_p6_by_reeno_alchemist-d6y3wqh.jpg
from_fantasy_to_reality_p7_by_reeno_alchemist-d6y3wx6.jpg
from_fantasy_to_reality_p8_by_reeno_alchemist-d6y3x47.jpg
from_fantasy_to_reality_p9_by_reeno_alchemist-d6y3xab.jpg
from_fantasy_to_reality_p10_by_reeno_alchemist-d6y3xiw.jpg
from_fantasy_to_reality_p11_by_reeno_alchemist-d6y3xol.jpg
from_fantasy_to_reality_p12_by_reeno_alchemist-d6y3xt0.jpg
from_fantasy_to_reality_p13_by_reeno_alchemist-d6y3xxo.jpg
from_fantasy_to_reality_p14_by_reeno_alchemist-d6y3y1x.jpg
from_fantasy_to_reality_p15_by_reeno_alchemist-d6y3y78.jpg
from_fantasy_to_reality_p16_by_reeno_alchemist-d6y3yc0.jpg
People aren't meant to know my name! lol
InquisitorCat Topic Starter

too late now XD
Beautiful. There really isnt many words to express this. But I adore it.
Kim Site Admin

WOWZERS!!! I would love to feature this in the news, with both of your permissions.

Thanks Amirrora! I appreciate it!

and You have my permission Kim!! I'll get Trevor to comment on here so you can have his consent, though I'm 99.9% sure he'll be fine with it!

Glad you enjoyed it!
Darth_Angelus Moderator

That was brilliant, not only does it show how the two of you met but it's a great example of the power of the Internet. Well done! :D

Darth_Angelus wrote:
That was brilliant, not only does it show how the two of you met but it's a great example of the power of the Internet. Well done! :D

Thats what I was aiming for! The goal of the assignment was to be a parallel narrative that focused on one personal story, something that effects the world as well as a fantasy element. Most people in the class chose a book they read or a movie they watched, but I chose Rping
Kim wrote:
WOWZERS!!! I would love to feature this in the news, with both of your permissions.

You have my permission Kim
Ilmarinen Moderator

This is so sweet... reminded me a lot of my past online relationships. The thrill of talking to them or seeing their face for the first time is so amazing. 8)
December

This is really heartwarming. I am happy that there are more people aside from me that see the internet as a chance for friendships and relationships and don't damn it as the devil's way in destroying humanity. You two are adorable! I hope your story inspires more people.
I love this comic. I must have read it three times in a row by now! It's just so sweet and adorable, and what you said about technology is right on the spot as well! I really enjoyed reading through it! :D
Aaaaah so cute and spot on! This is adorable. :3.
TheLily

this is really, really sweet. I love seeing both of you are still together. :3 Really awesome job on the comic and even more so for letting your character fall in love when she seemed to want to resist :P

Thank you everyone!!! <333

TheLily wrote:
this is really, really sweet. I love seeing both of you are still together. :3 Really awesome job on the comic and even more so for letting your character fall in love when she seemed to want to resist :P
Raine was totally trying to resist it XD

In other news, I'm going to Canada tomorrow so I will be spending christmas with him :DD yay
TheLily

Are you sure you're ready for the cold? :P

eh, our temperatures pretty much the same, just more snow XD
Man... y'all are the lucky ones... X'D

virusghost18 wrote:
Man... y'all are the lucky ones... X'D

We really are lucky ^^
This was SUCH a wonderful read <3
This was special to me for other, less romantic reasons. I'm active duty military. I left home in August of 2010, and out of the past 3+ years I've only been able to visit for about two weeks worth of that time. All my coworkers seem to want to do is get drunk and eat hot wings, which was fun for awhile, but quickly lost its charm. Places like Furcadia and RPR have introduced me to some incredible, inspiring, friendly, beautiful people. It means so much to me... it gets lonely being so far from home, but I've made some wonderful friends here. I feel so strongly towards this comic.

But anyways, enough about me! I wish the best to both of you, and please, be safe.

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » My RPR inspired comic (image heavy)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus