Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Sandra's House (Closed)

Sascha (played by Ultimate.Gaymer)

Sascha nodded. "Thanks!" She said, turning to leave. "Have a good night!" She added over her shoulder, giving the woman a quick wave as she departed.
gl-1448063-1634442304.jpeg

Happy with her score, Meg came to her next house. This one had some simple old-fashioned jack-o-lanterns and was a stark contrast to the last home she visited. There was also a skeleton. She made her way up to the door, rested her bat against her shoulder, and readied her treat bag with her other hand. After a moment, she put on her best Harley Quinn smile and rang the doorbell. She glanced behind her to see if anyone else was coming and then turned around patiently to wait for the occupant to answer.
Sandra Sherman (played by randomentity777) Topic Starter

Sandra answered the door. "Oh wow, a classic choice I see."
"That's what Mista J tells me," Meg said trying her best to mimic Harley's Brooklyn-like accent. She blew a bubble and popped her gum and tried to act cutesy in the way that Harley Quinn did when she wasn't acting like a psycho. 'Trick or treat!"

With a smile, Sandra offers up some candy for Megan's bag. "Here ya go. Have a good one."
"Thanks " Meg replied staying in character as she accepted the candy. "Me 'n my crew are workin' the neighborhood tonight. Have a good night and watchout for Bats..."

Meg gave a polite wave and headed back down the sidewalk. She had no idea if the woman in the witch hat would get the reference, but she was greatful for the candy.

Sandra chuckled at the reference as she waved back to Megan as she headed off. "Well that was interesting."
As the cute blonde dressed like Harley Quinn turned to head back down the sidewalk, Rowen was on her way up. They brushed shoulders in passing and Rowen took a moment to look the girl up and down, a wild grin spreading over her mouth like warm butter.

“Hey crazy, let m’know when that clown of y’ers gets too boring, an’ I’ll show ya a real wicked time!” The chick dressed in a pirates hat called, using her fake hook to lift her eyepatch so blondie could see her wink. Then she turned back to face the doorway and awaiting homeowner. She flipped her patch back down over the left eye and hopped up to Sandra.

“Aye! aI’m ‘ere fer yer booty!” Rowen hollered, really laying on the pirates accent and holding out an old looking pillow case. The smell of booze on her breath wasn’t heinous, but perhaps detectable. Her one visible, green eye dropped down from Sandra’s face to her swollen belly.

She laughed and joked, “ya know you’re not s’posed to eat those things, right? Like, not whole at least.” She tapped one of the Franken-pumpkins with the toe of a black boot.

Sandra giggled a bit. "Very funny. I was too busy trying to get all the decorations ready that I guess I didn't have time to do a painted jack o'lantern on it. Anyways, here's some candy for you." Sandra gets some candy from her bowl and puts it in Rowan's pillowcase. "Have fun, sweetie."
Rowen only shrugged, not caring much either way if something or someone was dressed up or not. She took her loot and grinned, before turning to run back off into the night.

“Happy Halloween, Lady!” She called. “Don’t fall on any thumbtacks!” This was accompanied by her making a ‘pop!’ sound with her lips, before she was too far away to be heard.
Vector (played by Kim)

Technically, Celeste might be "too old" for Trick or Treating, but she couldn't help it -- she was just full of nostalgia. And so long as she wasn't spotted by her school friends, she should be able to avoid teasing... heck, even if she was spotted by some school friends, she might be able to claim that it wasn't actually her, just one of the many fans of her hit Bisney TV show parading around in a Vector mask.

So it was that Celeste donned her full silver, pink and white Vector the Speedster superhero costume, affixed her eye mask, and grabbed a plastic pumpkin. It took a lot of self restraint for the speedy teen to not break the sound barrier as she fast-walked through the neighborhood, trying not to chafe at how terribly slow normal walking was. But someone who was just a fan wouldn't be able to include her actual speedster powers in their costume, so if she was to be safe from teasing, this was the only way.

Spying a house with enough decorations up that it looked like it was participating, she carefully walked - at a very normal speed!- up the walk and proffered her plastic pumpkin bucket with something less than her usual confidence. "Trick or Treat?"

"Oh wow, nice superhero costume." Sandra smiled to Celeste as she gave her a handful of candy for her bucket. "Have a fun and safe Halloween, and don't forget to enjoy yourself." Despite her initial hesitation, Sandra had gotten more people coming to her house than she had anticipated.
Vector (played by Kim)

Celeste brightens considerably, turning on her million-dollar lip glossed smile when she receives this response. Not only was she not recognized as the actual Bisney channel star, she also wasn't turned away for being an older teen? Score!

"Awesome! Thanks so much!" she effuses, holding her bucket steady so that Sandra can drop the entire handful of candy in. "I can tell you're going to be a cool mom."

"Thank you so much." Sandra smiled. "Have a good one." She gives Celeste a wave as she watches her head off for the next house. "Such a kind young woman, the world needs more people like her."
Vector (played by Kim)

Steeling herself to walk at a normal speed, Celeste beats a human-paced retreat back to the street and makes her painfully slow absolutely normal way to the next house.

"Well, that was pretty successful." Sandra smiled, pleased at the number of trick-or-treaters she had gotten at her house. Now if only someone could do something about the teenagers setting off fireworks in the forest...

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Sandra's House (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus