Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: The Phelps Residence (Closed)

Aisling walked up to the next house and tried her luck there. Her suitcases were faithfully following her.
She took a deep breath as she rang the doorbell. She waited patiently for the people to come to the door.

~Would these people have need of a maid? She would work for room and board even. Perhaps with a tiny amount of money so that she could buy a vehicle again. Maybe she should start looking at restaurant work. That might be an option.~ she thought to herself.
"It's ok. It often happens for some reason. I was wondering if you needed a maid or not. I'll work for just food and a bed to sleep on. I lost my last position because the lady of the house died of old age." Aisling spoke as a small paw poked out of a hole and was reaching for something." she spoke hopefully.
Sadly Aisling spoke
"That is ok. I am sure that I will find some where to sleep. Perhaps up on the hill. I hope you find work soon."

Aisling walked on towards the hill to see what she could find out there. Perhaps she will find a place to rest on the way.

((Did it come over as OOC again?))
Kim Site Admin

TheCreator7 wrote:
Sadly Aisling spoke
"That is ok. I am sure that I will find some where to sleep. Perhaps up on the hill. I hope you find work soon."

Aisling walked on towards the hill to see what she could find out there. Perhaps she will find a place to rest on the way.

((Did it come over as OOC again?))

((It's always going to show as OOC when you post from a user account rather than a character account.))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: The Phelps Residence (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus