Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » STSG (school for the specially gifted)

Arthur McBride (played by Rexuality) Topic Starter

relunctly arthur started to make click float....
"is this good?"
"You arent damaging him so it is adequate, place him on the bed if you can an i will call an anesthesiologist to put him under" he left the room to get his equiptment and left Click and Arthur alone with the doctors

I already hate this man
arthur lightly layed click down on the bed...and left the room to follow the man with the cane
Gephetto felt a tail on him and turned to see the young telepath "And shouldnt you be resting after causing my boy such duress" he said tersly

"I have hurt humans but I can't hurt a tangent he was created to hurt others not be hurt you screwed up somewhere when making him"
arthur looks at him angrily
Gephetto looked at him with sad eyes, "He was not meant to be a tangeant lad, though why should you care about his fate"

"last year I almost killed a man...I almost pushed the air right out of his body.....since that day I have swore to not kill a man and if...if that kid in there loses his life I would break my swear meaning....M-meaning I would have to end my own life" Arthur chocked out a small whimpering sound
His eyes locked on Arthur coldly,"He has already lost his life, and his resurrection simply sold it to Obsidian" he said cyptically and began to leave "He will live boy, even if it is better that he doesnt"

"why do you have that cane?"
Arthur has tears brimming at his eyes
Gephetto paused for a while before speaking "A faction of military extremists once attacked a small village in an unknown mission in south africa, that mission held a lab that was holding research in cybernetics and genetic manipulation, that was the target and for that information 77 innocent men women and children died, my leg was penance for fleeing to save research when i should have stayed to save the children" he said nothing more as he walked away

Arhtur drops to his knees not knowing what to say
The surgery takes now more than three hours as the old man wires everything with meticulous care and efficiency, making sure the posibility if the fix failing is near impossible. The boy is wheeled into the room to rest and boot back up as Gephetto flies off to whatever research he was working on.

arthur waits outside the medihouse for hours just waiting for it to all be over
After a boot up and calibration Click begins to move about the room to ensure her functioning properly, anyone outside can hear him move about and clank into a bed.

sarah (arthurs across the hall freind) walks past
"what are you doing here?"
"u-um just you know hanging about"
a digital sound rings out for a few seconds
He gets his bearings and finds clothes before he heads out of the room and goes into the hallway to find where he should go and maybe find gephetto

"he's not here"
Arthur says looking at the ground
"he said to give you this"
arthur hands click a flash drive
A sad smile crosses his face as he takes the drive gratefully, "thank you, i am glad that he was able to come and repair me on such short notice" he looked at the drive "I am sure these are new orders and drivers but its good that he left something for me" he looked up a little startled "oh i am sorry are you well?" he asked

"dosen't matter"
Arthur pats click on the arm with weak pressure
"as long as your okay it dosen't matter"
He smiled "I am glad, please excuse me a moment" he said as he inserted the drive into the back of his neck to load the data. Something happened though as after a second tears began to flood the droids eyes and he opened his mouth in the beginnings and immediate ends of words that didnt leave his mouth

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » STSG (school for the specially gifted)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus