Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » STSG (school for the specially gifted)

Welcome to the school your day will consist of:
1st: Weapon study and construction
2nd:Power studies and training
3rd:battle training (facing you off with another student)
4th: middle lunch
(depending on the day there may or may not be more added onto your schedule)
(Role-Playing starting)
Arthur sits in his seat staring at the bored of modification algorithm cell reproduction not understanding one thing about it he finally gives up and focuses on the pen on the desk next to him. he lays his hand out on his own desk the person sitting next to him is still staring at the bored as there pen starts to float just slightly and raises more and more coming level with there face...
CLK-71477 sat as a statue as the lecture went on searching the memory banks that conprised his knowledge and found every formula and equation necessary for this and many other classes. He found the less permanent pencil usefull to record the results of his calculation for the assignment and recorded the lecture as if it were a CD burned onto a computer. His attention wavered though as the pen began to levitate next to him and he brought his attention over to the student next to him.

"Inquiry: Why are you not focusing on the instruction?" he asked curiously without accusation or hostility "secondary inquiry: What capability allows you to interact with my writing utensil" he points at the levitating pen
Arthur McBride (played by Rexuality) Topic Starter

Arthur smiles
"I was born with it but that's the bad thing no one wants to hang out with the freak who makes things float"
he lets the pen fall
"your that new tangent from Obsidain corp. aren't you?"
As the pen dropped and the Male responded CLK-71477 catalogued the answers and made note of the males knowledge of the foundry responsible for his creation.

"Affirmative, CLK-71477 of the Obsidian Research Group, function classified" he replied back "Inquiry, why are you assigned the designation 'Freak'" he knew the words definition but was unsure of how it was applied to the individual infront of him.

He moved some of the green hair out of his face to look at and examine the subject for any notable abnormalities

"I was "noted" as a freak before all this I was just some nerd who could kill so easily"
he puts his hand up open then closes it till his knuckles are white
"just so easily...so easy"
His computation didnt find the individual a threat but somehow he was beginning to feel this individual was making himself a threat to CLK-71477. He did not find that this would be an adequate time to engage in combat but found himself saying.

"Obsidian Research Group prides itself on the creation and implementation of defense mechanics, to put it bluntly and in simple terms. I am meant to kill. Easily." he said finally

"no need to get your wires in a bunch I was just saying I'm a freak from what I can do meaning I have hurt before"
he unclenches his hand
"you know you don't have to say inquiry every time you ask a question just say it alright?"
The weapons eyes seemed to light up a little in recognition, he was begining to realize his errors in his speach and actions and would have to begin correcting them.

"My apologies, this on-, i am not accustom to interaction with humans, please forgive thi-, my outbursts" he said having to remember that he wasnt 'This One' and instead an individual "I recognize my designation is long, please if you wish to adress me as Click" he offers a hand to the telepath awkwardly "This is a customary greeting?"

arthur smirks
"for 'normal' people"
"May i request your desig- Name, or will Telepath be adequate?" he asked with a forced and almost rictus smile

Arthur flicks his head making his black hair slide acrossed his face stopping on the other side then smiles.
"just call me Arthur"
the teacher turns around
"are either of you paying attention?"
"Yes instructor, i have to note your miscalculation in regards to the reproductive activity of a cell inhibited by the presence of sickle cell leukemia, you must account for the increased glucose in the newly generate white blood cells" he rattled off more biological techno babble to the instructor.

"how about you arthur have you been paying attention"
he smiles
"I can not tell a lie...NO I have not been paying attention"
he frowns
"I thought you would atleast tr-"
the bell rings,
CLick looked at the bell, and back at the instructor "I can go over the finer parts of the lecture with arthur and make certain he understands the material, i am required to make calcuations like these in real time to ensure i am operating at the highest capability" he said in an honest offer

a ruler falls off a high shelf behind the instructor and when he turns around a note flies of arthurs desk and lands on clicks and it says
"don't help me just meet me later you seem like you know what your doing around here"
Click nodded and rose to go to his next class "good day instructor" he said cordially

arthur gets up and slides past click heading for trainning where he would be pinned aginst another student till they give...he always enjoyed it
He watched arthur move and walked out of the class as well finding himself following the telepath to CLicks next class, the training area where he was meant to push himself to the limit of his capabilities. He walked in right after Arthur was seated and was a little unnerved to find they were in another class.

the instructor (a ex-drill Sargent) stood in front of the class and yelled
"alright maggots today you will face off with someone and I was at least a broken bone and a bloodied nose from each of ya' now pair off I see the computer over there with green hair is new so I am going to pair you off with arthur his partner is in the medihouse"
arthur smiles
"Understood instructor, let us commense" his eyes go dead and he scans arthur to find vulnerable points to exploit and gets into posistion in the ring going into an american boxing stance

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » STSG (school for the specially gifted)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus