Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » STSG (school for the specially gifted)

Click off handedly said "If you are unprepared then stay here and allow me into the field, i shall terminate the threat" he sensed the hesitation and fear in Arthur
Arthur McBride (played by Rexuality) Topic Starter

Click was frozen still not able to move as arthur boxed him in with energy.
"five minutes ago I said I was not going to help you that means you do not help me I get prepared you get prepared and we go our seapreat ways....."
Aries (played by DragonStorm)

Aries apeared infront of this time she was wearing a black cape witch shrouded her face. " I can help you she said" as soon as she finshed her last word a gigantic white wolf appeared at her side he had ice blue eyes and strange glowing blue markings running down his pelt.

Arthur moved his energey to the girl and her wolf pinning her in place and her wolf...
"FOR THE LAST TIME WHO ARE YOU AND HOW DO YOU KNOW OF THE GOBLINS!!!!"

( nice pic rex ) "my name is Aries this is my wolf skylo" she said in a calm voice "I know about the goblins because they attacked my home land, we defetead them but now they have found someone else to attack"
click picked up an unknown presence and threw himself atop aries and arthur as a blast shook the room and a hot explosion filled it, "Black powder explosives, primitive yet effective" he remarked as he stood and got ready for more attacks to come and looked for the enemy.

why can I not move...?...I can not speak...oh dear god not again.
it was happening again

Suddenly Aries grabbed hold of Arthurs arm and transported him. Aries dissapeared again. Then came back with. Click then they both slumped down to the floor tiered. ( I'm in a happy mood yayz :) )

where am I?.....
CLick began to reorient himself and scan for furthur threats to find that the area was clear "I needed to stay behind and deal with the threat Aries, i am doing no one any favors by being away from the fight" he said in a matter of fact tone before he realized what he said and got to sounding a little more human "I am sorry, thank you for pulling us out"

" You are in my home land Star forest and click I'm afraid I can not take you back as transporting 2 people and 1 wolf is very hard work and has drained my energy " Aries cooked them all some food and gave them some food and then gave them a drink and then gave her wolf a raw steak and a bowl full of water.

arthur started to cough...

From her bag Aries pulled out a bottle of water and handed it to Arthur

with a smile he takes it.
"thank you"
Click began to space out and think of things as they sat there, he wanted no part of the food or to associate with either of them feeling he had not yet earned the right to be allies with them or even be in the same area. His place was in the battle field where he could be what he was meant to be, a weapon designed to kill.

"I am sorry" he said after nearly ten minutes of silence and debate

"for what click?" arthur said already knowing the answer

Aries sat silently and studied them as they talked.
How to frame his response took time as he thought of what would make sense to Gray, slowly though it came out "I am sorry for being upset with you and being unable to accept your belief that i am human" he answered, "my life is not my own, even at the accademy i am property of obsidian thus, i cannot think of myself as human, only a weapon......even if i was alive at one point, i cannot be now"

"every thing has its own life span may a piece of paper be created it still lives till it decays...you are alive click just not completely human, but are any of us?..here at the school are any of us completely human?"

Aries watched them for a moment then stood up. " stay here" aries said then she walked of into the forest.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » STSG (school for the specially gifted)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus