Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » STSG (school for the specially gifted)

Arthur McBride (played by Rexuality) Topic Starter

Energy slams click against the wall
"CLick you can try, TRY!...do you understand this with that dictonary of a brain try and fight back don't tell me you don't fell human emotions robots can't do that you feel anger and fear just like the rest of us"
"It is pointless to fight back, do you not see that there is no way for me to be like the rest of you, and i cannot blame anyone for it, if what you say is true Gheppetto and Obsidian brought me back to life, my life wasnt taken by Ghepetto even if he didnt save me, im alive because of him"

"NO YOUR ALIVE BECUASE SOMEONE TRIED TO PLAY GOD!!!"
Click looked at arthur fighting the energy that held him "And did they not succeed, i am alive if you saw i am human that is, but why do you care?" he asked him "You have no stake in my life"
Aries (played by DragonStorm)

From around a small corner peeked Aries . Using shadow magic to conseal her self she queitly walked up to click he was unusual she thought. She then undid the shadow magic and let click she her (hi killjoy I'm new here and rexuality let me play so hi again :D )
(good day Aries thank you for joining us)

the reavealing of the girl made arthur falter just enough to make the energy waver and for click to fall...
"I have....I do not have a stake in your life..I-its just you seem-I don't know alright!!! I just want to help others!!!" arthur starts to storm off
"all I did was help and I get anger in return go live your robot life in peace just know I tried to help you....I tried to make life easier for you and you pushed me away thats it than have a nice life...."
Click watched as arthur began to leave and stopped him by grabbing his shoulder, "I am sorry srthur, i dont have a right to be angry please let us move on" he saw Aries for the first time "erm, greetings"

Arthur looked confused
"I thought you knew her....who are you?"

"Hello" Aries wispered quietly.

Arthur looks at her again
"I said who. Are. You.?"
Click looked at Arthur and said calmly "I am your target it is unwise to take your anger out on someone unrelated to your rage" he looked at Aries "Please forgive him"

A growl espcaped arthurs lips as he smiled.....

Aries whispered"my name is Aries and I have come to warn you that goblins are coming" as soon as she finished her last word she disapeared in the blink of an eye.
"Goblins? did i hear her correctly?" he asked arthur in bewilderment

Really goblins...
"alright I feel like our quarreler is been underminded"
arthur looks around.
"well...let us head to the armoury"
"agreed" he nodded tersely and got his shirt back on to follow him and be ready for whatever strangeness was to follow, happy to not need to think about their latest confrontation

walking down the hallway Arthur hood was pulled over his head not letting CLick see the fear on his face....Goblins...oh dear god..not them...he thought over and over again....I can do this I can do this I can do this...but as he grew nearer to the armory he was losing hope why was no one else informed?
Click began to run diagnostics and calibrate his systems as he approached the armoury and waited orders while examining info on goblins from his data base. "are we prepared for the attack" he asked as he opened and closed his blades and tested the condition of them.

NO.............no we are not

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » STSG (school for the specially gifted)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus