Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » STSG (school for the specially gifted)

Arthur McBride (played by Rexuality) Topic Starter

Fear filled arthur's face
"whats wrong click..whats wrong?!"
Click saw the file hidden in the orders and drivers and opened it in lightspeed to see a report on an attack on a facility in South Africa most of the report was blacked out save for the location and a picture of a young man riddled with bullets. The most unsettling of this was how similar the boy looked to Click and the look of Gephetto at the ruined field.

Arthur gripped click on both shoulders shaking him.
"what is wrong? are you hurt? please tell me somthing?"
Click felt a hazy vision develop and saw a younger gephetto leaning on an improvised cane and looking down on him "I can give you a half life for the one you lost, to avenge those that you lost....." he said in wobbly dreaming voices.

The vision faded and he saw Arthur shaking him "Nothing is wrong, a small malfunction of some sort" he tried to brush it aside as he wiped the tears away.

with an invisible force Arthur held clicks head completely still.
"what did you just see or I start yanking...."
CLick looked at him in worry and surprise as the question was asked and the pressure was implemented. "A nightmare or halucination, what concern is it of yours?" he said coldly and looked at him sadly

Anger crowds over Arthur's expression
"I will figure out what it is so you can tell me or I can take that flash-drive and plug it in my own computer and look at those files...so tell me"
Click sighed, "I do not know what it is, information on an attack on some location, and a video of Gephetto" he said

"NOT GOOD ENOUGH"
"What do you want from me?!" something began to snap in Clicks composure "I do not know what this is, what it means, i do not know why i am torn and saddened by it! It makes no logical sense and has absolutely no bearing on my mission and orders." he said all of this in the first thing to resemble anger and frustration in his life.

"Please.....dont make me....." he was growing tired, desperate and scared of the implications

"I know you saw somthing and I know it had somthing to do with what your little computer nerd of a follower told me earlier so tell me RIGHT NOW!"
Click suddenly became hostile "Do not insult Ghepetto, he has ensured my functionality since the project began and has dedicated all of his time to being my handler" he growled and looked at arthur

"don't you dare get mad at me your 'handler' told me about a program and you where part of it now tell me thats not what you just saw tell me you did not just see yourself but younger and hurt!?"
Click went white with shock "Its an impossibility i do not age and i was created this way" he began to panic and grow unstable "I am not a human, i never was, Obsidian....." he was running out of words to say and had no idea of what to say or do "Gheppetto....."

"is a coward he could have saved children Click but he ran saving one..well bringing one back to life your still half human click you should understand all the signs you can breath and I bet under that shirt you have scars from bullets and...I bet he told you they where from putting the electronics inside your body....click come on think about it have you ever asked him..why dose he have that cane? well I did he tole me what happened click come on think about it" arthur took the pressure away from his head and took a few steps back.
CLick felt tears begin to form and looked at Arthur with sad and confused eyes "I cannot be human Arthur, i am meant to be a weapon" he punctuated this by activating his blade "If im human, then i have a soul, and if i have a soul i am damned for what i am" he was looking at arthur madly, "Do i have a soul, Arthur"

well there are many different ways of saying it
"some tribes say everything has a soul while others say its all just energy so maybe you do or maybe you don't but you are human just upgraded there's nothing wrong with you but with Gophetto he tried to play god and screwed up" arthur's own eyes where filling with tears "You're human click you're human"
Click felt himself grow even more confused and angered by what was being said. "no i cant accept that, i cant be human when i am meant to kill them" he said in a dark voice "And I wont let Ghepetto be made evil, if he is the one to control me"

"HE DOSE NOT CONTROL YOU CLICK YOU CONTROL HIM YOU CAN...you can kill him and be done with it just be done with it"......
Click turned his back to him and took his shirt off to reveal the scars and inputs on his back along with the brand of Obsidian in the center of his back "No arthur, so long as obsidian stands i am chained to it, i am not meant to be free" he said solemnly

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » STSG (school for the specially gifted)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus