Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » STSG (school for the specially gifted)

Arthur McBride (played by Rexuality) Topic Starter

"he is well but he is just under a soothing medi-patch see this is a new invention I proud my self with the medi-patch takes away the need for needles injecting the numbing ingredients into the skin" the docter says as he leans a hand on arthurs bed.
the pressure in the room changes not enough for a human to notice but for a computer.....
"something is the matter, he is alerting the pressure of the room, it is increasing at .04 foot pounds a second" he took note and trying to stand to move over to him

HELP SOMEONE HELP I CAN'T MOVE!!!!
arthur started to wake up
He felt brain activity as he move closer and sensed he was afraid, "Arthur, please calm yourself, you are being treated for the injuries i inflicted"

"B-but I can't tal-...wait I can talk!!!!! where am I?!"
the doctor moved to give him another medi-patch
He moved fasted and snatched the patch before its applied, "I trust he will be better if in full control of his senses," he said curtly "You are in the medibay" he said calmly to Arthur

things start to refouces as arthurs senses come into view
"hey click why are you here?"
"i am uncertain but most likely i recieved damage from our combat, same as yourself" he said honestly

with a slured voice and a slow reaction time arthur patted clicks arm.
"itssss alright mannn no harrddd feelings?..."
"Of course, are you certain he is well" he asked the doctor carefully and patted his arm back a little awkwardly

the doctor smile is uncertian
"well we can never be sure it has been a few weeks....."
Click was about to reply when he felt a shock in his brain from a misaligned circuit and tipped over as he collapsed.

"CLICK!!" Arthur screamed as he jumped out of bed "are you okay?"
Click found himself drifting off again but struggled to stay awake as the motherboard tried to repair itself "there was an error in the installation of my processor "

"wha-wait what do you- I CAN'T HELP YOU"
"be calm you you shall harm yourself and others around you, you neednt worry about the life of a killing machine" he tried to move again but failed as the processor misfired

"no no your not dying or decaying or whatever a tangent dose...Doc do something!!!"
CLick heard the familiar step clop of his old handlers boots and cane come through the door. "I will say this once, the next person to try and do my work for me will be introduced to the hard side of my cane" he saw the tangeant on the ground "Prep him for surgery but do absolutely nothing else"

arhtur spins around "who are you?! and how do you know click?"
"Gephetto is the name i use when dealing with obsidian, and i know Click as the mistreated result of decades of research, now they are letting two bit quacks try and rewire him after an assinine fight" he was gruff but not entirely angry sounding "Well come on i cant lift the boy back up and with your shoddy rewiring i highly doubt he can lift himself"

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » STSG (school for the specially gifted)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus