Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » What if...

Rogue-Scribe

I'd retire happy, but if I had more than I need I'd donate to worthy causes.

What if you woke up and found yourself marrried to an RP writing partner?
LakotaSiouxWarrior

I'd hope it would be my knight in shining armor. what if you woke up next to a bass playing bikini buying Sioux warrior and it wasn't a dream?
Rogue-Scribe

I'd give her a kiss and say "Let's Rock!"

What if an obviously drunk greybeard guy walked into your bar and ordered an IPA?
LakotaSiouxWarrior

I'd say have a beer but I gotta taxi you home. What if dreams were reality and reality was dreams?
CodingMad1

Then how can we tell that reality is a dream

What if there was a world where everything and everyone was respected
It would be a looong way from here....I'm talking a different planet

What if it's all just a lie?
Then I’ll hope that the reality isn’t worse. ^^

What if you were able to get everything you desire, but at the cost of losing all of your memories from what had previously happened in your life?
DarkandLight

A part of me would proably be like , no , no there is no way I would do that but then again if I’m going to be completely honest I think I would. People would think I’m crazy but there really isn’t anything I want to remember..

What if the only person you trusted tried to kill you?
Whaaaa, I would never take my own life!

What if you had the cure to a deadly illness, but you could only give it to either all your friends or the rest of the world?
That's easy....I have no friends 😂

So I'll give it to the rest of the world and hope a scientist could duplicate the stuff for everyone!

What if bacon stopped existing....suddenly?
psionicburst

Consider me forever jilted. Every so often, I eat pancakes. The dish is not complete without bacon and I will REFUSE TO EAT IT. Also, certain religions will consider it an act of their god.

What if opposite day was all year?
Then I wouldn’t know what was what anymore..

What if our characters rebelled against us?
I don"t have characters posted here. But if any characters from my previous rps rebelled they would be a) in less physical peril b) much more sober c) not friend zoned and d) possibly rich. Also if they were in a television series the show would fold after the pilot.

What if you were your own wifi hot spot?
The remaining scraps of my productivity would plummet.

What if you could Disney princess style sing to attract animals, but you couldn't control what kind showed up?
Then I would find myself curious as to who would Visit when in hiking....yeah...mountain lion...not today!!!

What if you could meet you characters you created in real life? How would you react?
Covet their aesthetic.
Then start begging for dear sweet mercy.

What if you had to exist in the universe of the last book / show / comic you indulged in? How would that go?
Well I would be living with the guy who wrecked my marriage by cheating with my wife and who has since been dumped by my now ex-wife. Basically we are being broke together.

On the other hand it's a comedy so I would have all these funny one liners about the situation.

What if you could create your own movie? What would it be?
I always wanted to create a movie of my own but knowing the budget..but if i could then it would most likely be something like a horror or an action movie with a high budget , hopefully it get's a 9/10 on rotten tomatoes.

What if you had an ability of your choice? What would it be and why?

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » What if...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus