Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Free colored sketches anyone?

I need to practice digital art, so I thought I'd do some free little practice sketches! Before you read the rules and decide if you want one, here's an example of what yours could resemble.
example
testingjuly.jpg

I know it isn't the best but these are practices for a reason.

Rules:
-Must be original design-- no anime pictures from Google images!. It can be picrew or commissioned though.
-Bonus points for colored hair/interesting designs.
-No manly men, please only somewhat feminine-looking people.
-Only five slots for now, first-come-first-serve.
-Don't be rude, these are literally free guys.
-Be patient; if you get a slot it might take me a day or a week! Depends on my workload.

~Slots~
1: AgateTurtle (Cassida) (DONE)
cassida.png
text to binary

2: Cri86titanium (Light Raygun) (DONE)
light.png

3: LeighofLight (Shioban) (DONE)
siobahn.png

4: Ragemachine (Sallie Olympus)

5:
Thanks a lot for the chance. Maybe my Tortoise Beetle Fairy, Cassida?

Cassida.
I’d be happy to offer a trade rather than coming in for completely free. Although I’m not sure if I have any that are feminine…Theres Siobhan….but I wouldn’t call her girly in anyway…
I'd be happy to do an art trade with you if you wish? :) I'm curious to see how my Light Raygun would look like drawn by other artists ^_^ She's my MC and the one I've drawn the most, feel free to decide what era or costume you prefer, she has changed quite a few over her history :)
milktea_dollie Topic Starter

Leighoflight wrote:
I’d be happy to offer a trade rather than coming in for completely free. Although I’m not sure if I have any that are feminine…Theres Siobhan….but I wouldn’t call her girly in anyway…

As long as I don't have to draw man faces, I can probably do it.

cri86titanium wrote:
I'd be happy to do an art trade with you if you wish? :) I'm curious to see how my Light Raygun would look like drawn by other artists ^_^ She's my MC and the one I've drawn the most, feel free to decide what era or costume you prefer, she has changed quite a few over her history :)

Added! If you want to do a trade, DM me.

AgateTurtle wrote:

Cassida.

Added!
milktea_dollie wrote:
AgateTurtle wrote:

Cassida.

Added!

Thank you very much!
milktea_dollie wrote:
cri86titanium wrote:

Added! If you want to do a trade, DM me.

Thankies!!! I sent you a DM ^_^
milktea_dollie wrote:
Leighoflight wrote:

As long as I don't have to draw man faces, I can probably do it.

Then it would be this lady here then as the rest are dudes or monsters.
I’d like to join the list

ragemachine wrote:
I’d like to join the list
Sure, you just need to give me the character you want.
I’ll have Sallie Olympus sketched
This looks interesting to me. Do we draw as well?
Or do you have enough people?
Not looking to get on any lists but wanted to say your style is absolutely darling, I love seeing all your colored sketches! And thank you for being so generous to the community 💕 Do you happen to have any online galleries people could follow?

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Free colored sketches anyone?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus