Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » What is your favorite feature about ONE of your ch

Tell us what feature you love about ONLY ONE of your characters. Remember only one character.
Kiran (played by Leighoflight)

I never intended for this nerd to be so popular with the ladies. He's so self-conscious the fact that he gets the attention he does makes me laugh to no end.
Zaharah (played by hexblading)

That multiple people have seen her as a threat, first and foremost. Which is obviously the best way to be perceived as.
Sparrow (played by Claine)

The world's fattest brows
Screenshot_20220113-154124_Firefox.jpg
Mina Moderator

Is this a PHYSICAL feature or otherwise? Oof...

If we're going with physicallll..

Cissa's entiiiire aesthetic is goals.

And otherwise..

She's a success story in one sense, and a cautionary tale in another. I love duality in my characters and this one is probably one of the most obvious examples of head over heart.
Gavros Gorefur (played by ChebaTheBee)

I really love the look I created for Gavros! She had different kind of armor in the past, and her current one suits her the best! ;v;
This character has what is called complete heterochromia. This means she has two different coloured eyes. This also carries over to her wolf form.
Meph Norwish (played by Eros_Calls)

I love this character's spirit. He's been through Hell more than once but he doesn't let it rule him. He could be chained in the darkest corner of the deepest dungeon and still look upon a stranger with gentle eyes.
Favorite Feature, that this character has is his alternate form, turning him into black cloud with red eyes that causes Recreation to anything it touches. It makes for interesting pros and cons in writing.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » What is your favorite feature about ONE of your ch

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus