Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » We're just havin some fun![A Zombie Apoc (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

9/16 spots taken

Hello everyone this is the first Roleplay I've made on here, so I'll get straight to the point!
This Is an OC Zombie Apocalypse roleplay! I have a small list of preferences and then I'll explain the actual roleplay :)
Needs: //Active(Please this one is about the most important)// This roleplay will be graphic and violent (Including death and maybe sushi slide :( ) and have foul language, (possibly nudity but there's only every slim chance of the nudity) so don't join if you cannot handle that. // Ages of Oc's 15-18 // There can be romances and ships and whatever that will mostly be slow coming // Just have fun guys, gals, and non-binary pals :3
If you have any concerns or preferences or suggestions please let me know I love feedback!
I misspell a lot of words so um everyone looks forward to that :D
(If anyone has Curfews let me know :) )

ANYWAY Now that rules are done! This apocalyptic Dystopian roleplay is basically the story of how a few bored teens accidentally set off an apocalypse! *Begining Storyline* The group of OC's were all incredibly bored, they never got to do anything. They often got in trouble so they had met in detention and basically made it into a club, playing pranks and having whatever fun they could get. One day they planned a master prank, They stole multiple chemicals from their science lab, and set them up in front of the hall monitor, who was watching them. Quickly they exploded them into the monitor's face and ran away laughing as the monitor screamed for someone to grab them. They sat on the school roof later laughing and telling jokes. When they started hearing screams coming from inside the school. Suddenly the door to the stairs first open and out from the shadows came Mrs. Kash, their Math teacher except something was different.... She wasn't alive....

And the roleplay continues from that point! Welcome and hope you enjoy!
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 90%
The world IS war, but there may be RPs that don't feature it. Warhammer Fantasy/40k, etc.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a large group of players.

Osris

Callum Mathews wrote:
Hello everyone this is the first Roleplay I've made on here, so I'll get straight to the point!
This Is an OC Zombie Apocalypse roleplay! I have a small list of preferences and then I'll explain the actual roleplay :)
Needs: //Active(Please this one is about the most important)// This roleplay will be graphic and violent (Including death and maybe sushi slide :( ) and have foul language, (possibly nudity but there's only every slim chance of the nudity) so don't join if you cannot handle that. // Ages of Oc's 15-18 // There can be romances and ships and whatever that will mostly be slow coming // Just have fun guys, gals, and non-binary pals :3
If you have any concerns or preferences or suggestions please let me know I love feedback!

ANYWAY Now that rules are done! This apocalyptic Dystopian roleplay is basically the story of how a few bored teens accidentally set off an apocalypse! *Begining Storyline* The group of OC's were all incredibly bored, they never got to do anything. They often got in trouble so they had met in detention and basically made it into a club, playing pranks and having whatever fun they could get. One day they planned a master prank, They stole multiple chemicals from their science lab, and set them up in front of the hall monitor, who was watching them. Quickly they exploded them into the monitor's face and ran away laughing as the monitor screamed for someone to grab them. They sat on the school roof later laughing and telling jokes. When they started hearing screams coming from inside the school. Suddenly the door to the stairs first open and out from the shadows came Mrs. Kash, their Math teacher except something was different.... She wasn't alive....

I would try this!
Issac_Is_Not_Real Topic Starter

Osris wrote:
Callum Mathews wrote:

I would try this!

You really would?? :D
Ooh, this sounds so awesome! I'd be interested in trying it since I've never really done anything like this before!

Rayne_Storm wrote:
Ooh, this sounds so awesome! I'd be interested in trying it since I've never really done anything like this before!

Really??? I love doing these kind of dystopian roleplays :)
Osris

Yea completely!
Issac_Is_Not_Real wrote:
Rayne_Storm wrote:

Really??? I love doing these kind of dystopian roleplays :)

Yeah! I'd love to try it out though :D
Would zombie/undead ocs be allowed? Cuz i just got a profile together for one of mine lol

MeatCathedral wrote:
Would zombie/undead ocs be allowed? Cuz i just got a profile together for one of mine lol

Yes! I have a few alternatives for that, 1. They could be bitten at some point and be turning Or 2. They could be half-dead, trying to help the group.
Those are just what I think though if you have another idea I'd really like some suggestions.
Issac_Is_Not_Real wrote:
MeatCathedral wrote:

Yes! I have a few alternatives for that, 1. They could be bitten at some point and be turning Or 2. They could be half-dead, trying to help the group.
Those are just what I think though if you have another idea I'd really like some suggestions.

I could make one of those fit the character I have in mind, for sure
hello! i would be interested if you are looking for another member. i would not be playing the only character i have registered, i have some of older-aged characters in drafts. i love these kinds of plots and am looking forward to start using this platform to roleplay again! (edit: he is registered now)

newt wrote:
hello! i would be interested if you are looking for another member. i would not be playing the only character i have registered, i have some of older-aged characters in drafts. i love these kinds of plots and am looking forward to start using this platform to roleplay again! (edit: he is registered now)

I am looking for more participants yes! I love these plots as well, they’re incredibly interesting! Which character do you plan on using? :)
Hi! I've always wanted to try a rp like this. Especially if there would be darker subjects in it.

Are you still looking for participants? I'd love to join.

I would need to make a oc for it though. Anything i should know? Like only humans? or would other species be allowed??

HamstaQueen wrote:
Hi! I've always wanted to try a rp like this. Especially if there would be darker subjects in it.

I would need to make a oc for it though. Anything i should know? Like only humans? or would other species be allowed??

Hello! Yes it’s still open for participants! Just that the age range is kind of around highschool to college age I’m only allowing one middle school age. Other than that I’m thinking only human characters other than The one dead I’ve already accepted :)
Issac_Is_Not_Real wrote:
HamstaQueen wrote:

Hello! Yes it’s still open for participants! Just that the age range is kind of around highschool to college age I’m only allowing one middle school age. Other than that I’m thinking only human characters other than The one dead I’ve already accepted :)

Awesome! Should i pm you once i get everything set or just reply here?

Awesome! Should i pm you once i get everything set or just reply here?[/quote]

Just reply here if you could ^^ I’m gonna send everyone a message when we have 16 participants:)
Jack (played by TemtoeZ)

OOH I would loove to join in I love zombie apocalypse roleplays I would gladly join tho my character is 19, but i could tweak his age down
Jack (played by TemtoeZ)

Or I could be the cool Older out of school friend?
Jack (played by TemtoeZ)

Anything works

Jack wrote:
OOH I would loove to join in I love zombie apocalypse roleplays I would gladly join tho my character is 19, but i could tweak his age down

You can choose! And they don't all have to be schoolmates they have to meet some other survivors after all ;)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » We're just havin some fun![A Zombie Apoc (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus