Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » We're just havin some fun![A Zombie Apoc (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

ayeeeeeeeeeeeeee i must join >:0
I would so do this!! Its something i haven't tried.
Issac_Is_Not_Real Topic Starter

satans_child wrote:

Really???? :D The roleplay already started but I'm planning on having others who want to join, play in as survivors we find, is that alright??

FrostWolf wrote:

Alrighty, I'm all in for trying new things! The roleplay has already begun buuut we can have you join in as a survivor we find ^^
I think I tried to comment on this a while ago, but I don't think it posted. If there's room, I'm pretty active, and my tech curfew is usually around nine-ish, sometimes eight.

KingDragon wrote:
I think I tried to comment on this a while ago, but I don't think it posted. If there's room, I'm pretty active, and my tech curfew is usually around nine-ish, sometimes eight.

Oh alright yeah that's fine! The roleplay has started so would joining in as a survivor be alright with you?
Yeah, totally! I may or may not be using a registered character, however.

KingDragon wrote:
Yeah, totally! I may or may not be using a registered character, however.

That's alright just describe them when you get in. Would you like me to add you in? ((by the way, those added are inside the school right now, exploring, trying to find each other, or hold off some of the zombies))
Issac_Is_Not_Real wrote:
FrostWolf wrote:

Alrighty, I'm all in for trying new things! The roleplay has already begun buuut we can have you join in as a survivor we find ^^

Works for me. Would Ella work for this? I also need you to add me in.

Ella should be fine! I'll add you in right away!
Yeah, add me in! I have a full form for him, but I can alter it. The slider for technology says genetic manipulation is possible, and my character is essentially an Australian, "What-If?" experiment, if that's alright.
Issac_Is_Not_Real wrote:
Ella should be fine! I'll add you in right away!

Thanks!!

KingDragon wrote:
Yeah, add me in! I have a full form for him, but I can alter it. The slider for technology says genetic manipulation is possible, and my character is essentially an Australian, "What-If?" experiment, if that's alright.

mhm, that should be fine :) Adding you in now, we have to wait for the vote to pass through though
What's the vote for?
KingDragon wrote:
What's the vote for?

That's to make sure everyone's ok with adding new people. They have to approve our joining first.
Okay, cool! Also, I didn't find an answer to if this was on discord or here on RPR stilk, so where would it be? If it was already written someplace, please forgive my ignorance.

KingDragon wrote:
Okay, cool! Also, I didn't find an answer to if this was on discord or here on RPR stilk, so where would it be? If it was already written someplace, please forgive my ignorance.

It wasn't don't worry ^^ It's on here, unfortunately, some aren't replying to the vote so I have to wait, I had no idea the voting this existed my apologies when everyone accepts it will add you
Issac_Is_Not_Real wrote:
KingDragon wrote:

It wasn't don't worry ^^ It's on here, unfortunately, some aren't replying to the vote so I have to wait, I had no idea the voting this existed my apologies when everyone accepts it will add you

I sadly knew about it
Theodore Stickypaws (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

this seems really interesting!!! does theo work? if not i could come up with a human oc :D
Issac_Is_Not_Real wrote:
satans_child wrote:

Really???? :D The roleplay already started but I'm planning on having others who want to join, play in as survivors we find, is that alright??

definitely. sounds fun

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » We're just havin some fun![A Zombie Apoc (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus