Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Epic Giveaway for Adult Verification (closed)

Ilmarinen Moderator

And that's it, no more runes! I'm happy to spread the love a little. Thanks to everyone who participated and helped raise awareness. :D

It's time to G-G-G-GET VERIFIED!

Adult verification is a much-requested feature that will allow you to prove to other players that you're over 18 years old. It is entirely optional, and will not be required to use any site features. It's purely for the comfort of players who want to be very sure they're only interacting with other adults.

You can read more about the verification process here!

Because each verification attempt costs RPR money, it can't be free, so it's being offered as a benefit of Epic Membership. This presents the problem of a small paywall. Some people can't drop money on hobbies like roleplaying, but they still might want to become verified. So I've decided to give away five runes of Epicness, which each grant 20 days of Epicness to a player! (Don't worry--if your Epicness expires, you won't lose your verification!)

So, this will be real easy.

You want a rune? You want to get verified? Just message me.

That's it! When I don't have any more runes to give, I'll mark this giveaway as closed.

Note: This giveaway is intended for people who would like to use the new adult verification feature, but can't because they don't have an Epic Membership. While I can't enforce this in any way, I humbly request that you only join in if you intend on using it for verification. Please include the word "purple" in your message to me to show you've read this note. Thank you!

Note 2: This giveaway is 100% unofficial!
Auberon Moderator

Not entering, but bumping so people on my friends list see. This is super duper kind of you! <3
I do not require age verification but also bumping so my friends see this!
Heimdall, yet again you are proving to be a delightful human being. Your kindness is so greatly appreciated <3
Sanne Moderator

Aaa this is so cool! Thank you Heimdall! Also posting to boost since I'm already verified. :D
Got verified, though not participating since I have a stockpile of epicness if my sub ever runs into complications. XD;;

Boosting for the people on my friend's list, though, and follow my activity! :) Very sweet of you to do, Heimdall!
Enbiggen the pool~
So...I'd really enjoy getting verified...umm...do I just post here or do I DM you...? ^^;
Ilmarinen Topic Starter Moderator

Orrik_Zynn_x2 wrote:
So...I'd really enjoy getting verified...umm...do I just post here or do I DM you...? ^^;

If you've read the whole post, shoot me a message. :D

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Epic Giveaway for Adult Verification (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus